How do I make video using PowerPoint?
- Create your PowerPoint presentation as normal and save it. If you’re using narration for your presentation, record the narration and add timings to the slideshow. Select the File menu and click on Save Send. Under the Save Send menu, find and click on Create a Video.
- 1 How do you make a PowerPoint into a video?
- 2 How do you make a video with pictures and music on PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
- 4 How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
- 5 How do you put a video on a picture on PowerPoint?
- 6 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 7 How do you video capture your screen?
How do you make a PowerPoint into a video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do you make a video with pictures and music on PowerPoint?
To create a video in PowerPoint 2010, choose File> Save & Send> Create a Video. Check the settings on the right to make sure it will pick up your slide timings. Then click Create Video. Wait while PowerPoint outputs the video file.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save.
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar.
- Use the record, pause, and resume.
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do you put a video on a picture on PowerPoint?
How to insert video into PowerPoint
- Click on the slide you want, then go to Menu > Insert.
- In the top right corner, click Video > Video on My PC.
- Find the video you want to add and click “Insert”.
- Adjust the settings in the Video Format toolbar to make sure it plays the way you want.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do you video capture your screen?
Record your phone screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record. You might need to swipe right to find it.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification.