- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Click the [Insert] tab From the “Links” group, click [Action].
- Select the “Hyperlink to:” radio button From the drop-down menu, choose where you would like the action button to link to when activated.
Is it possible to create a clickable list in PowerPoint?
- However, PowerPoint makes it possible for you to go beyond the slides and link out to a Web page or a document housed on your network. You can add this functionality to your PowerPoint presentation by embedding clickable links, which can even be configured as lists on the slides.
- 1 How do I make a PowerPoint presentation clickable?
- 2 How do I create an interactive link in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I get hyperlinks to open automatically in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you make a hyperlink?
- 5 What is PowerPoint hyperlink?
- 6 Why hyperlink is not working in PPT?
- 7 Why won’t my hyperlinks work in PowerPoint?
- 8 What are 3 types of hyperlinks?
- 9 How do I make a clickable link in an email?
- 10 How do I make a link clickable in Google Docs?
How do I make a PowerPoint presentation clickable?
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link.
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
How do I create an interactive link in PowerPoint?
Now that you have your objects arranged, you can start making PowerPoint hyperlinks. All you have to do is to select the object you want to use, right-click, and choose Hyperlink. If you want to link to a particular slide in your presentation, choose Place in This Document and select a slide from the list.
How do I get hyperlinks to open automatically in PowerPoint?
This is what I do:
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink.
- Press and hold down Ctrl on the keyboard followed by the K key.
- Click OK.
- To get it to run automatically, progress through each slide without user interaction, click on the Transitions tab, click the “After” box.
- Press F5.
- Click on the hyperlink.
How do you make a hyperlink?
How to hyperlink in Google Docs using the mobile app
- Open a document in the Google Docs app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the text that you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Tap “Insert Link.”
- On the Insert Link page, type or paste the URL you want to link to.
What is PowerPoint hyperlink?
Hyperlinks in PowerPoint are similar to links you might have seen on a web site. They allow you to jump back and forth between specific slides in your presentation, to movie files that don’t work on PowerPoint slides, to other files, or to a webpage (if you are connected to the Internet).
Why hyperlink is not working in PPT?
If this is the case, you simply need to rest the hyperlink. To reset (or fix) a hyperlink in PowerPoint, simply: Make sure you have access to the file, slide or location you want to hyperlink to. Select your hyperlinked text or object.
Why won’t my hyperlinks work in PowerPoint?
You can’t assign hyperlinks to some objects in PowerPoint (e.g., video objects). Also, because some objects (e.g., stylized text, SmartArt) are saved in raster format after conversion with iSpring, hyperlinks may be lost. When you design a touchscreen app in PowerPoint, some small elements may be hard to click.
What are 3 types of hyperlinks?
Text hyperlink – Uses a word or phrase to take visitors to another page, file or document. Image hyperlink – Uses an image to take visitors to another page, file or document. Bookmark hyperlink – Uses text or an image to take visitors to another part of a web page.
How do I make a clickable link in an email?
How to Add a Hyperlink to an Email
- In your message, type some text that you want to use as a link to your website (e.g. Click Here)
- Highlight the words “Click Here”, then go to the Insert Menu and select Hyperlink.
- On the “Insert a Hyperlink” screen,
- When you have entered the Link Text and URL, press OK.
How do I make a link clickable in Google Docs?
To insert a hyperlink:
- Select the text you want to make a hyperlink.
- Click the Insert link button, or right-click the selected text and click Link.
- The Edit Link dialog box will appear.
- Type the address you want to link to in the Link field.
- Click Apply.
- Click the link to view the URL.