Click the border and drag the text box to a new position without leaving the mouse button. Figure 4 shows the text box being moved to new place. Figure 5 shows the selected text box after being moved to new position. Tip: You can also move a selected text box by nudging it using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
How do I align all text boxes in PowerPoint?
- You can align text in PowerPoint using the tools in the Paragraph section of the menu. You can click on center, for example, to center up the text of the box. Alignment is easy and really cleans slides up. You’ve just used the PowerPoint align tool to align text in PowerPoint.
How do I move a text box freely in Powerpoint?
Move a picture, shape, text box, or WordArt
- Click the border of the WordArt, text box, or shape that you want to move. To move multiple text boxes or shapes, press and hold Ctrl while you click the borders.
- When the cursor changes to the four headed arrow, drag it to the new location.
How do I change the position of a text box in Powerpoint?
Set text direction and position in a shape or text box
- Right-click the edge of the shape or text box.
- On the shortcut menu, select Format Shape.
- In the Format Shape pane, click Size/Layout & Properties.
- Under Text Box, select the option that you want in the Text direction list.
How do you move text in Powerpoint?
Right-click the paragraphs that you want to move. Click the Move Up or Move Down buttons in the menu that appears. Or you can point to the bullet next to the paragraph that you want to move. When the cursor changes to the four-cornered arrow, click and drag the paragraph up or down.
How do you drag in PowerPoint?
In the pane on the left, click the thumbnail of the slide that you want to move, and then drag it to the new location. Tip: To select multiple slides, press and hold the Command key while you click each slide that you want to move, and then drag them as a group to the new location.
Why does my text box keep moving in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint’s Autofit feature is set to automatically resize text in text boxes or placeholders. You can turn off Autofit for all PowerPoint presentations on your computer or for a specific text box or placeholder on a slide.
How do you move things in PowerPoint?
In this article 1Select the object on the PowerPoint slide. 2 Hold down the mouse button and start dragging. 3Release the mouse button when you have moved the PowerPoint object to the right place.