1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote.
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
Can a PowerPoint presentation be played on a smart TV?
- The most common example of this can be found in the form of Smart TVs and Smart TV devices. Depending upon your TV model or the supported digital box you might be using, you can play a video slideshow by converting your PowerPoint presentation to a video format supported by your TV.
- 1 Can I run a PowerPoint presentation on my TV?
- 2 Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
- 3 How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
- 4 How do I show a slideshow on my TV?
- 5 How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
- 6 How do I loop a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
- 7 How do I cast from PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I show a PowerPoint on my TV wirelessly?
- 9 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?
- 10 How do I play a slideshow on my Samsung TV?
- 11 How can connect my iPhone to my TV?
Can I run a PowerPoint presentation on my TV?
You can play your PowerPoint anywhere —from the small screen of a mobile device to the wide screen of a TV. If you’re aiming for the latter, connect directly from your TV to your PC through an HDMI cable. Go through your presentation slide by slide by controlling your TV deck as you would on your computer.
Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
The app that will let you cast PowerPoint presentations over to your Chromecast is called ShowCast, and it’s available on the Google Play Store for free. Search for it by name to get the app installed, or head directly to the install page at this link.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Present with Chromecast, Hangouts, or AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast.
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons.
- To stop casting, tap Close.
How do I show a slideshow on my TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” ” Smart View,” or “mirroring.
How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
Display Your Slideshow on an HDTV
- Connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as the AirPlay device.
- Create your slideshow and start it playing.
- Tap the screen to reveal the icons.
- Tap the AirPlay icon (a rectangle with a triangle pushing into the bottom of it).
- When the AirPlay options display, tap Apple TV.
How do I loop a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
Here’s how I made it work on my particular model:
- Start the video.
- While it is playing, press the “INFO” button on the remote.
- You will see player controls at the top of the screen along with a gear icon to access settings.
- Click the gear icon and you will see settings for “REPEAT”
How do I cast from PowerPoint?
Cast a PowerPoint presentation
- On the device, tap the Cast icon above the PowerPoint presentation. The app will search for and then list nearby Teams Rooms.
- Tap an available Teams Room. The app will connect to the Teams Room.
- Control the presentation from your mobile device.
How do I show a PowerPoint on my TV wirelessly?
How to Play a PowerPoint Slideshow on TV
- Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable.
- Play Slides as Image Slideshow or Video from a USB.
- Convert and Play Your Slides from a DVD Player.
- Connect to Your TV Using Wi-Fi or Wired Network.
- Use a Video Streaming Device.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do I play a slideshow on my Samsung TV?
Use the Gallery app Just open the Gallery app and let the memories unfold. Press the Home button on your Smart TV remote, and then navigate to your APPS. Navigate to and select Gallery. If it’s your first time opening the Gallery app, you may be prompted to enter a PIN.
How can connect my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.