Start the audio in the click sequence or immediately
- In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide.
- On the Audio Tools Playback tab, in the Audio Options group, select In Click Sequence or Automatically in the Start list.
- To test the sound, on the Slide Show tab, click From Beginning.
How do you play audio automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view. Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section. Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to “Start” and select “Automatically”. If you’re using a more recent version of PowerPoint (2016 and newer),
Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint won’t play your audio files if the audio file format is not supported. Additionally, if the audio file is not embedded correctly, it won’t work in PowerPoint. Sometimes, the audio is played but the volume level is too low. So, increase the volume on your computer to an audible level.
How do I sync a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Insert an audio file in PowerPoint (Insert > Audio > Audio from File). When you insert an audio file, a sound icon appears on the slide. Your presentation will open in a new window.
- Click Start Sync in the Synchronize Presentation Narration window.
- Click Next Slide/Next Animation, when necessary.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio and animations?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar.
- Use the record, pause, and resume.
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do I get audio to play automatically in PowerPoint 2020?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.
How can I record sound from my computer?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.