How to Create a Pop-Up in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint can pop up an image when you hover your pointer over a thumbnail image.
- Next, insert the large version of your first image (for your first popup).
- Repeat the steps to add a large version of any other thumbnail images you’re using.
How do you make a pop up image in PowerPoint?
- To create the popup image effect, you’ll add an action to the thumbnail. From the Insert tab, click “Action.” In the Action Settings dialog box, click the “Mouse Over” tab. Select “Hyperlink to:” and then select the slide containing the larger image for the thumbnail (Slide 2 in our case).
- 1 How do I make part of a picture pop in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I remove part of a picture in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I make a picture pop out?
- 4 How do I create a pop up image?
- 5 How do I remove a cropped area in PowerPoint?
- 6 Can you erase part of a shape in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you make a box appear and disappear in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you make a pop up thing?
How do I make part of a picture pop in PowerPoint?
How to create a pop-up in powerpoint
- Insert an image or shape to serve as the slide’s background.
- Insert the image or text that must pop up.
- Click “Select” in the ribbon’s Home tab and click “Selection Pane.” Click the pop-up object’s entry and type “pop-up” to rename it.
How do I remove part of a picture in PowerPoint?
Remove a picture from all slides
- Click the View tab.
- In the slide thumbnail pane, make sure you select the thumbnail at the top, with a number near the top-left corner.
- Select the picture you want to delete, and press Delete.
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View to return to your presentation.
How do I make a picture pop out?
Making Your Subject Pop Out Of A Photo With Photoshop
- Step 1: Duplicate The Background Layer.
- Step 2: Add A New Blank Layer Between The Two Existing Layers.
- Step 3: Fill The New Layer With White.
- Step 4: Select The Object(s) In The Photo You Want To Have Pop Out.
- Step 5: Copy The Selection To A New Layer.
How do I create a pop up image?
Create an image Popup
- Open the Image Manager and insert an image to be used as the thumbnail image.
- Select the image, or text, and open the Link dialog.
- Click on the Popups tab and select JCE MediaBox Popups from the Popup Type list.
- To add a title and/or caption to the popup, enter text in the Title and Caption fields.
How do I remove a cropped area in PowerPoint?
To remove cropped areas of a picture file:
- Click the picture or pictures from which you want to delete cropped areas.
- On the Picture Format tab, click Compress Pictures. (If you don’t see the Picture Format tab, make sure that you’ve selected a picture.)
- Select the Delete cropped areas of pictures check box.
Can you erase part of a shape in PowerPoint?
Right-click carefully to bring up the context menu, as you can see in Figure 6. From this menu, choose the Delete Point option. This will delete the selected point of the shape (see Figure 7).
How do you make a box appear and disappear in PowerPoint?
Click the Animations tab in the Ribbon. In the Animations group, click the More down arrow on the bottom right of the Animations Gallery. Click the Appear entrance animation in the Entrance group. Other common entrance effects are Fly In or Fade.
How do you make a pop up thing?
How to make a pop up card: Directions
- Fold a piece of card in half.
- Make two parallel cuts that are around one-inch (2.5cm) long through the folded side of the paper.
- Open the card and fold the tabs inwards towards you.
- Fold your second piece of card in half.