- Select the Slide Show tab.
- Select the Use Presenter View checkbox.
- Select which monitor to display Presenter View on.
- Select. From Beginning or press F5.
How do I preview my PowerPoint presentation?
Preview a Presentation
- Preview the topic for a presentation. Click the Preview list item.
- Click the Presentation list item.
- Click the Go to button.
- The topic opens in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Start the slideshow.
- Click the From Beginning button.
- The first slide is the name of the topic.
- The Start screen is the next slide.
The Print Preview feature lets you see how your PowerPoint slides will appear before you print them. To use the PowerPoint Print Preview feature, choose Office— Print — Print Preview. Or you can click the Preview button from the Print dialog box.
How do you preview a PowerPoint presentation 2016?
Select the Slide Show view command at the bottom of the PowerPoint window to begin a presentation from the current slide. Go to the Slide Show tab on the Ribbon to access even more options. From here, you can start the presentation from the current slide and access advanced presentation options.
How do you preview a PowerPoint presentation 2010?
Enabling and Disabling Live Preview Access PowerPoint Options by choosing File Menu | Options. This brings up the dialog box that you can see in Figure 4. Choose the General tab on the left, and deselet the Enable Live Preview check- box (see Figure 4 again). Click the OK button to get back to the PowerPoint interface.
How do I show PowerPoint without showing notes?
Turn off Presenter view before a presentation begins
- On the PowerPoint menu, select Preferences.
- In the PowerPoint Preferences dialog box, under Output and Sharing, click Slide Show.
- In the Slide Show dialog box, clear the Always start Presenter View with 2 displays check box.
- Close the dialog box.