1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote.
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
How can I play my PowerPoint presentation on TV?
- How to Play a PowerPoint Slideshow on TV Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable. This is the easiest way by which you can play a PowerPoint presentation on TV. Play Slides as Image Slideshow or Video from a USB. This is another fine method for playing a PowerPoint slideshow on a TV. Convert and Play Your Slides from a DVD Player. More items
- 1 How do I share a PowerPoint from my phone to my TV?
- 2 Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
- 3 Can I play a slideshow on my TV?
- 4 How do I show a PowerPoint on my TV wirelessly?
- 5 How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
- 6 How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
- 7 How do I loop a PPT on a TV?
- 8 How do I project Google Slides to my TV?
- 9 How do I cast a slideshow Do you my TV?
- 10 How do I cast from PowerPoint?
- 11 How do I cast photos to my TV?
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
The app that will let you cast PowerPoint presentations over to your Chromecast is called ShowCast, and it’s available on the Google Play Store for free. Search for it by name to get the app installed, or head directly to the install page at this link.
Can I play a slideshow on my TV?
If you have an Android phone, your phone’s built-in screen sharing should enable you to cast your photos to your LG TV. For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen.
How do I show a PowerPoint on my TV wirelessly?
How to Play a PowerPoint Slideshow on TV
- Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable.
- Play Slides as Image Slideshow or Video from a USB.
- Convert and Play Your Slides from a DVD Player.
- Connect to Your TV Using Wi-Fi or Wired Network.
- Use a Video Streaming Device.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Present with Chromecast, Hangouts, or AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast.
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons.
- To stop casting, tap Close.
How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
Display Your Slideshow on an HDTV
- Connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as the AirPlay device.
- Create your slideshow and start it playing.
- Tap the screen to reveal the icons.
- Tap the AirPlay icon (a rectangle with a triangle pushing into the bottom of it).
- When the AirPlay options display, tap Apple TV.
How do I loop a PPT on a TV?
Here’s how I made it work on my particular model:
- Start the video.
- While it is playing, press the “INFO” button on the remote.
- You will see player controls at the top of the screen along with a gear icon to access settings.
- Click the gear icon and you will see settings for “REPEAT”
How do I project Google Slides to my TV?
Full-screen presentations work from a computer, mobile device, or TV with Chromecast or AirPlay. Important:
- Open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Click File. Publish to the web.
- Choose Link or Embed.
- Under “Auto-advance slides,” choose how much time you want to add between slides.
- Click Publish. Ok.
How do I cast a slideshow Do you my TV?
Casting mobile photos to a TV
- Open the Google Photos app and click the cast button in the top right and select your Chromecast device.
- Swipe your phone screen to change photos or, on an Android device, click the three vertical dots in the top right and select Slideshow for automatic scrolling.
How do I cast from PowerPoint?
Cast a PowerPoint presentation
- On the device, tap the Cast icon above the PowerPoint presentation. The app will search for and then list nearby Teams Rooms.
- Tap an available Teams Room. The app will connect to the Teams Room.
- Control the presentation from your mobile device.
How do I cast photos to my TV?
To start casting, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Select the photo or album you want to cast, and then, at the top right, select Cast.
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what’s displayed.