Add and record audio, such as music, narration, or sound bites, to your PowerPoint presentation and select the playback options.
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Audio on My PC.
- In the Insert Audio dialog box, select the audio file you want to add.
- Select Insert.
How do you add sound in PowerPoint?
- To insert a sound file from your hard drive onto a PowerPoint slide, follow these steps: Move to the slide to which you want to add the sound. Open the Insert tab on the Ribbon, click the Audio button located on the right side of the tab, and then choose Audio on My PC. Select the audio file that you want to insert. Click the Insert button.
- 1 How do I add audio narration to PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you record your voice on PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
- 4 Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you add audio to all slides in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I record a sound on my computer?
- 7 What is voiceover audio?
- 8 How do you record audio on PowerPoint online?
How do I add audio narration to PowerPoint?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs.
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide.
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How do you record your voice on PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio, and then click Record Audio. To record the comment, click Record, and start speaking. When you are finished recording, click Stop. In the Name box, type a name for the sound, and then click OK.
How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
How do I record a slide in PowerPoint? Click the Record button in the toolbar to launch your slides into a presentation mode and start recording. When you exit presentation mode or reach the end of your slideshow, you can either continue recording your screen or to stop and save your file.
Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
To resolve the issue you may try the following step: Click on File > Options > Advanced and under the Display group of options make sure to check the options Disable hardware graphics acceleration and Disable Slide Show hardware graphics acceleration. Apply the changes by clicking on OK.
How do you add audio to all slides in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, select Audio, and then Audio from File. In the file explorer, locate the music file you want to use and then select Insert. With the audio icon selected on the slide, on the Playback tab, click the list named Start, and select Play across slides.
How do I record a sound on my computer?
- Locate or download a recorder app on your phone and click to open.
- Press the Record button to begin recording.
- Press the Stop button to end recording.
- Tap your recording to share.
What is voiceover audio?
“Voice-over (also known as off-camera or off-stage commentary) is a production technique where a voice —that is not part of the narrative (non-diegetic)—is used in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations.”
How do you record audio on PowerPoint online?
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak.
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.