Just click a file to open it. To find your unsaved work after the Document Recovery window closes, click the File tab, then select Open. At the bottom of your Recent Presentations, click Recover Unsaved Presentations to find your unsaved files. Watch the video below to see how you can recover unsaved presentations.
How do I recover deleted files in PowerPoint?
- The most common way to restore the deleted PowerPoint file. Steps are as follows: Go to Recycle Bin. Search for the desired Presentation. Select and Right-click. Choose Restore.
- 1 How do I recover a lost PowerPoint?
- 2 Why has my PowerPoint disappeared?
- 3 How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint 2021?
- 4 Where are temporary PowerPoint files stored?
- 5 How do I reinstall PowerPoint?
- 6 Where is my Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint Office 365?
- 8 How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint on my Dell laptop?
- 9 How do I recover a PowerPoint 2007 File that was not saved?
How do I recover a lost PowerPoint?
Follow these simple steps to recover:
- Launch MS PowerPoint, click File > Open and select Recent.
- You will notice Recent Places in the bottom left corner, click on Recover Unsaved Presentations.
- Find your file in the list; open and save it safely to another location of your choice.
Why has my PowerPoint disappeared?
If you were interrupted before you ever got the chance to save your PowerPoint file, you can simply look for it in the Microsoft Unsaved Files folder. Go to the File tab, make sure you’re on Recent and click on Recover Unsaved Presentations. Everything in the Unsaved folder are temporary files.
How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint 2021?
Use PowerPoint features
- Open the File tab in PowerPoint.
- Select Recent.
- Click on the Recover Unsaved Presentation icon on the bottom-right of the window.
Where are temporary PowerPoint files stored?
Finding the Temporary Files This can be either in the windows temp directory, in “C: Documents and Settings<username>Application DataMicrosoft”. If the file is stored on a network drive then it will be temporarily created there.
How do I reinstall PowerPoint?
Click “Customize.” Select “Microsoft Office PowerPoint” and confirm that “Run All From My Computer” is selected. Follow the same instructions for each application and feature to reinstall the entire Office suite, or leave the default configuration to install the default programs.
Where is my Microsoft PowerPoint?
Where do you find or start PowerPoint? If you have Microsoft PowerPoint or the entire Microsoft Office package installed in Microsoft Windows, you can find PowerPoint in your Start menu.
How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint Office 365?
If you haven’t saved the file
- Go to File > Info > Manage Document > Recover Unsaved Workbooks in Excel, or Recover Unsaved Presentations in PowerPoint.
- Select the file, and then select Open.
- In the bar at the top of the file, select Save As to save the file.
How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint on my Dell laptop?
Click File > Info > Manage Versions > Recover Unsaved Documents in Word, Recover Unsaved Workbooks in Excel, or Recover Unsaved Presentations in PowerPoint.
How do I recover a PowerPoint 2007 File that was not saved?
Open PowerPoint. Go to the “File” tab. Go to “Recent” on the left pane and find the presentation you need to restore. Select one of the recent presentation and click “Recover Unsaved Presentation ” button.