How to compress a PowerPoint file on a Mac
- Open your PowerPoint slideshow and click “File” in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click “Compress Pictures”
- You’ll be shown a “Compression Table,” which lists all the different ways you can compress the file.
How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file?
- Step 1: Open the PowerPoint presentation. Step 2: Click File and then in the File menu select Reduce File Size. Step 3: In the Picture Quality box, select Best for sending in e-mail (96 ppi), check Delete cropped areas of pictures, select All pictures in this file or select Selected pictures only based on your own needs, and then click OK.
- 1 How do I reduce the MB size in PowerPoint?
- 2 Why is my PowerPoint File so large on Mac?
- 3 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint PDF on a Mac?
- 4 How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
- 5 How do you compress files on a Mac?
- 6 How do I compress a PDF on a Mac without losing quality?
- 7 Does converting PPT to PDF Reduce Size?
- 8 How do I resize a PDF File on Mac?
- 9 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 10 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation for email?
How do I reduce the MB size in PowerPoint?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
Why is my PowerPoint File so large on Mac?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint PDF on a Mac?
In the Preview app on your Mac, open the PDF that you want to compress. Choose File > Export. (Don’t choose Export as PDF.) Click the Quartz Filter pop-up menu, then choose Reduce File Size.
How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do you compress files on a Mac?
Compress a file or folder: Control-click it or tap it using two fingers, then choose Compress from the shortcut menu. If you compress a single item, the compressed file has the name of the original item with the. zip extension. If you compress multiple items at once, the compressed file is called Archive.
How do I compress a PDF on a Mac without losing quality?
Compress PDFs On MacOS Without Losing Quality
- Open a large PDF file using Preview.
- Click on – File> Export.
- Once there, from the Quartz Filter drop-down box, choose the “Reduce File Size” option to make your PDF file smaller.
Does converting PPT to PDF Reduce Size?
Your PowerPoint presentation is now saved as PDF document and will have a smaller file size. option, “Save as PDF”. You may also select “Compress PDF,” which will further decrease your file size.
How do I resize a PDF File on Mac?
Locate the PDF you want to resize on your Mac and click “Open.” Click the tab next to “Filter” at the bottom of your document. Click “ Reduce file size.” The filter provided in ColorSync Utility reduces the scale of your PDF by 50% and restrict images to a maximum of 512 by 128 pixels. Click “Apply.” Save your PDF.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation for email?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘ Compress Media ‘. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.