On the Layout tab, in the Labels group, click Legend. Do one of the following: To hide the legend, click None. Tip: To quickly remove a legend or a legend entry from a chart, you can select it, and then press DELETE.
How do you remove a legend from a chart?
- Tip: To quickly remove a legend or a legend entry from a chart, you can select it, and then press DELETE. You can also right-click the legend or a legend entry, and then click Delete. To display a legend, click the display option that you want.
- 1 How do I edit the legend in Powerpoint?
- 2 How do you remove a legend label without deleting the data series?
- 3 How do I delete a series on Legend?
- 4 How do I change the legend spacing in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I change the legend size in PowerPoint?
- 6 How can you remove data labels from a chart?
- 7 How do you remove legend entries in Matlab?
- 8 How do I remove Series 1 in Excel?
- 9 How do you separate a chart legend in Excel?
- 10 What is PowerPoint legend?
- 11 How do you change charts animation to enter as a wipe by series?
How do I edit the legend in Powerpoint?
On the Design tab, in the Data group, click Select Data. In the Select Data Source dialog box, in the Legend Entries (Series) box, select the legend entry that you want to change. Click Edit. Tip: To add a new legend entry, click Add, or to remove a legend entry, click Remove.
How do you remove a legend label without deleting the data series?
Replies (1) In Excel 2016 it is same, but you need to click twice. – Then click on the specific legend which you want to remove. – And then press DELETE.
How do I delete a series on Legend?
Right-click on the series you want to hide and select Series Properties. Click Legend. Select the Do not show this series in a legend option.
How do I change the legend spacing in PowerPoint?
If you want to adjust the line space between lines in the legend, you can right- click the legend to select Properties from the context menu to open the Text Object dialog. In the Text tab of this dialog, for the Line Spacing(%) item, select a value from the drop-down list or enter a value in the combo box directly.
How do I change the legend size in PowerPoint?
For that, you must manipulate the series label and the legend box with your mouse.
- Click the legend box.
- Click an individual data label in the legend.
- Click “Home” in Excel’s ribbon.
- Click the Increase Font Size icon in the ribbon’s Font tab until the label is the size you want.
How can you remove data labels from a chart?
Remove data labels from a chart
- On the Design tab, in the Chart Layouts group, click Add Chart Element, choose Data Labels, and then click None.
- Click a data label one time to select all data labels in a data series or two times to select just one data label that you want to delete, and then press DELETE.
How do you remove legend entries in Matlab?
Direct link to this comment
- Select the curve you don’t want have legend.
- Go to the “more properties” (while the curve is still selected).
- Turn “HandleVisibility” off.
How do I remove Series 1 in Excel?
To remove a chart’s data series, click “Chart Filters ” and then click “Select Data.” Select the series in the Legend Entries (Series) box, and then select “Remove.” Click “OK” to update the chart. Save this worksheet.
How do you separate a chart legend in Excel?
One will be used for the actual chart (Chart 1) and the other chart (Chart 2) will be the legend. Hiding the legend from Chart 1 is simple and can be accomplished as follows: Single click on the legend within the chart. Right-click and select Delete or press the Delete key on the keyboard.
What is PowerPoint legend?
A legend, which may be just a few words or a detailed and colorful collection of shapes and images, summarizes details of the PowerPoint presentation on one or multiple slides within the slide deck.
How do you change charts animation to enter as a wipe by series?
Right click on the chart -> Animation -> Custom animation -> Wipe -> Direction – left to right. Once this is done, go to ‘Effect options’ sub menu. Go to ‘Chart animation’ tab. Animate the chart by series.