Delete a comment
- In the Comments pane, select the comment you want to delete and select the X.
- On the slide, right-click the comment icon. and select Delete Comment.
How do you delete all notes in PowerPoint?
- You can delete all notes from a PowerPoint presentation here. Check the box next to “Presentation Notes” and click “Inspect.”. A message will open saying presentation notes were found. Click “Remove All” to delete all notes from your PowerPoint presentation.
- 1 Is there a way to remove all notes from a PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you share a PowerPoint without showing notes?
- 3 How do I turn off Presenter view in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I save a PowerPoint without comments?
- 5 How do I turn off Presenter view in PowerPoint for Mac?
- 6 How do I present PowerPoint but still see notes?
- 7 How do you stop a picture from distorting in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I turn off presentation mode?
- 9 How do I hide the mouse pointer in PowerPoint?
Is there a way to remove all notes from a PowerPoint?
Open the Powerpoint presentation with the notes you wish to remove. Save a copy of the presentation so you can keep the original with the notes. In the copy, click the File tab in the Ribbon. Click Remove All beside Presentation Notes to remove all notes.
Turn off Presenter view before a presentation begins
- On the PowerPoint menu, select Preferences.
- In the PowerPoint Preferences dialog box, under Output and Sharing, click Slide Show.
- In the Slide Show dialog box, clear the Always start Presenter View with 2 displays check box.
- Close the dialog box.
How do I turn off Presenter view in PowerPoint?
There is a way to disable Presenter View.
- Select the SLIDE SHOW tab.
- In the Monitors group, please uncheck the box for Use Presenter View.
- On the Monitor drop-down menu, select Primary Monitor.
How do I save a PowerPoint without comments?
To do this, click File > Save As.
- Give the presentation a new name and click Save:
- After saving the presentation, click File again then click Info.
- Under Prepare for Sharing, click the Check for Issue button then click Inspect Document.
- This will launch the Document Inspector dialog.
How do I turn off Presenter view in PowerPoint for Mac?
Turning off Presenter View on MS Office for Mac
- Once PowerPoint is open select PowerPoint at top of screen.
- Choose Preferences.
- In the Output and Sharing pane, click Slide Show.
- Uncheck Always start Presenter View with 2 displays.
How do I present PowerPoint but still see notes?
View your notes while you present
- On the View menu, click Presenter View.
- You’ll see the main slide that you’re presenting, a preview of the next slide, and any notes you’ve added for the current slide below the preview of the next slide.
How do you stop a picture from distorting in PowerPoint?
Insert a picture onto a slide and select it. Click and drag a corner handle of the image to resize smaller or larger. Press Shift while you drag a corner handle to prevent stretching and keep your picture in proportion. Don’t drag from any of the side handles; this will distort the picture even if you do press Shift!
How do I turn off presentation mode?
To resolve this issue manually turn on Presentation Mode by following these steps:
- Click Start and type Windows Mobility Center in the Start Search box.
- Click Windows Mobility Center from the Programs list.
- In the Windows Mobility Center, click Turn off in the Presentation Settings section.
How do I hide the mouse pointer in PowerPoint?
In order to hide the cursor during a slideshow you will need to start the slideshow and then right click to open Pointer Options. Then you can choose Arrow Options submenu and then click on Hidden. If you need to return back the cursor during the slideshow, you can either choose Automatic or Visible.