DukeFlyer: How to export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on the “Slide Size” and select “Custom Slide Size”
- For Width, enter 20 Inches.
- For Height, enter 11.25 inches.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Export from the menu on the left.
- Click the Change File Type button.
How to export PowerPoint slides as 1920 x 1080?
- To get your slides to export as 1920 x 1080 you have to adjust the slide size before you export. From the ribbon select Design and click Slide Size then select Custom Slide Size…. Use the table below to get the desired resolution: If prompted for scaling try both Ensure Fit and Maximize to see which works best for your slide.
- 1 How do I change the file size in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I convert a PowerPoint to high resolution images?
- 3 How do you resize proportionally in PowerPoint?
- 4 What is the resolution size of PowerPoint?
- 5 Why is my PowerPoint file so large?
- 6 How do I save a PowerPoint in high resolution?
- 7 How do I change the resolution of a PowerPoint slide?
- 8 How do you resize an object that is non proportionally in PowerPoint?
- 9 How do you create a multilevel list in PowerPoint?
- 10 Where are smart guides in PowerPoint?
- 11 How do I change the resolution in PowerPoint 2016?
- 12 Is 1920×1080 the same as 16 9?
- 13 How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file online?
How do I change the file size in PowerPoint?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to high resolution images?
As a recap, in PowerPoint, go to File, Options, Advanced. And check the option Do not compress images in the file at the Image Size and Quality group. With this option set, your high resolution images, will remain high resolution, when they are stored within your presentation.
How do you resize proportionally in PowerPoint?
Resize to an exact proportion
- Click the picture, shape, text box, or WordArt that you want to resize.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Size tab, under Scale, enter the percentages of the current height and width that you want to resize to, in the Height and Width boxes.
- Clear the Lock aspect ratio check box.
What is the resolution size of PowerPoint?
By default, the size of the new presentation in PowerPoint, is currently a widescreen type presentation, 13.333 inch by 7.5 inch. Mostly you will have 96 dots per inch (dpi) on your screen settings, so this means that a default PowerPoint presentation has a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels.
Why is my PowerPoint file so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I save a PowerPoint in high resolution?
In PowerPoint, open your slide presentation, and then open the slide that you want to export. On the File menu, select Save As. Step 2: Export the slide as a picture
- GIF Graphics Interchange Format (.
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*.
- PNG Portable Network Graphics Format (*.
- TIFF Tag Image File Format (*.
How do I change the resolution of a PowerPoint slide?
Select the Slide Show tab. From the Set Up group, select Set Up Slide Show. In the Multiple monitors section, from the Slide show monitor drop-down list, select Primary Monitor. From the Resolution drop-down list, select a resolution and then click OK.
How do you resize an object that is non proportionally in PowerPoint?
To resize from the center of the shape rather than from a corner or side, hold the Ctrl key while you drag one of the four corner or side handles (see Figure 3). To resize from the center and still maintain proportions, hold both the Shift and Ctrl keys while you drag one of the four corner handles see Figure 4).
How do you create a multilevel list in PowerPoint?
Define a new multilevel list
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Expand the Multilevel list dialog box by clicking More in the lower left corner.
- Choose the list level to modify by selecting it in the list.
Where are smart guides in PowerPoint?
Select the Guides check box on the View tab to turn them on. Horizontal and vertical guides appear on the slide. You can click and drag them wherever you want.
How do I change the resolution in PowerPoint 2016?
In PowerPoint 2016 and newer versions, the default image resolution is already set to high fidelity. To change the default resolution to high fidelity in Word or Excel (version 2016 or newer): Click File > Options > Advanced. Under Image Size and Quality, select High fidelity in the Default resolution list.
Is 1920×1080 the same as 16 9?
1920 x 1080 is a 16:9 aspect ratio. By default, smartphones, DSLRs, and most modern camcorders record video at 1920 x 1080.
How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘