After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File Export Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do you save a PowerPoint presentation as a slideshow?
- You need to save your presentation as a “Powerpoint Show” Open the presentation you want to save as a slide show. On the File menu, click Save As. In the Save as type list, click PowerPoint Show. Your slide show file will be saved with a.pps file extension.
- 1 How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
- 2 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 3 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
- 4 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
- 5 Why is my PowerPoint not saving as a MP4?
- 6 How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video with audio?
- 8 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video animation?
- 9 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2013 to a video?
How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.
Why is my PowerPoint not saving as a MP4?
Select File > Export. (Don’t use Save As, because it doesn’t offer video options.) Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). If the MP4 and MOV options aren’t in your version of PowerPoint, see Requirements below for more information.
How do you record yourself on a PowerPoint presentation?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar.
- Use the record, pause, and resume.
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video with audio?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video animation?
As I mentioned earlier, PowerPoint will export animations and transitions when you export the file as a video. To begin the export, go to the File > Export > Create a Video menu option. Go to File > Export > Create a Video to choose the export settings for your PowerPoint presentation video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2013 to a video?
To create a video:
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Select Export, then click Create a Video.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Computer and HD Displays to select the size and quality of your video.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to Use Recorded Timings and Narrations.
- Click Create Video.