If you don’t have PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can still open and view PowerPoint presentations by using PowerPoint for the web or PowerPoint on your mobile device. If you have Windows 10 on your computer, you can install PowerPoint Mobile to view presentations.
How to view a presentation without PowerPoint?
- View a presentation without PowerPoint 1 Use PowerPoint in a web browser. If you have a Microsoft account (hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com, msn.com) or an 2 Get PowerPoint for a smartphone or tablet. 3 PowerPoint Viewer has been retired. PowerPoint Viewer was retired on April 30, 2018. It’s no longer available for More
- 1 What can I use if I don’t have PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you share a PowerPoint with someone who doesn’t have a PowerPoint?
- 3 How can I access PowerPoint for free?
- 4 What can open a PowerPoint file?
- 5 Is there a free version of PowerPoint?
- 6 What is the best free alternative to PowerPoint?
- 7 Can you work on a PowerPoint at the same time?
- 8 Can I AirDrop a PowerPoint?
- 9 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
- 10 How do I open PowerPoint on my laptop?
- 11 Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
- 12 How do I get PowerPoint on my laptop?
- 13 Is there a PowerPoint Viewer?
- 14 How do I open an old PowerPoint presentation?
- 15 Is PowerPoint a Pptx?
What can I use if I don’t have PowerPoint?
Best PowerPoint Alternatives for Beautiful Presentations
- Zoho Show.
- Google Slides.
The Best Free Ways to Share PowerPoints Online
- Use screen recording software to add voiceovers and create a shareable link.
- Just email it!
- File sharing services.
- Slide hosting services.
- Embed code.
- Make it a video and share on YouTube.
- Show it in your LMS.
- Save as PDF.
How can I access PowerPoint for free?
Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
What can open a PowerPoint file?
What Is a PPT File?
- A file with the PPT file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation file.
- PPT files can be opened with any version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Several free programs can also open and edit one, such as WPS Office Presentation, OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, and SoftMaker Presentations.
Is there a free version of PowerPoint?
WPS Office Free With its complete support for PowerPoint files, users can edit existing PowerPoint documents with ease in WPS Office. WPS Office is available across all major platforms such as Windows, macOS, Linux. iOS, and Android. There is a web-based version available as well.
What is the best free alternative to PowerPoint?
Best 5 free PowerPoint alternatives (in alphabetical order)
- Google Slides.
Can you work on a PowerPoint at the same time?
When you save your presentation to OneDrive or SharePoint in Microsoft 365, you can collaborate on a presentation at the same time with your colleagues.
Can I AirDrop a PowerPoint?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send presentations to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). An AirDrop window opens.
Right click on the Presentation and click on Share. Click on Get Link. In the Choose an option drop down select View Only and then click on Create Link.
How do I open PowerPoint on my laptop?
How to Start PowerPoint
- Launch Using All Programs. Click the Windows “Start” button, and then select “All Programs.”
- Launch from Taskbar. Locate the “Microsoft PowerPoint” icon as described in the previous section.
- Launch from Desktop.
- Launch using Shortcut Key.
Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
Microsoft is making a new Office app available to Windows 10 users today. That’s something Microsoft has struggled to promote, and many consumers simply don’t know that office.com exists and Microsoft has free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How do I get PowerPoint on my laptop?
Navigate to the Microsoft Office folder on your computer, double-click on the Setup file, then follow the on-screen instructions in the setup wizard to install PowerPoint on your computer.
Is there a PowerPoint Viewer?
PowerPoint Viewer is a free download from Microsoft. Simply go to the microsoft.com website and download and install the program. The program allows you to open, view, and print presentations, although it doesn’t allow you to edit them. Viewer can view any version of PowerPoint after 1997.
How do I open an old PowerPoint presentation?
Turn on compatibility mode
- Open a PowerPoint presentation.
- On the File tab, click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, in the Save as type list, click PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation (*. ppt).
- Click Save.
- Open the file in an earlier version of PowerPoint.
Is PowerPoint a Pptx?
pptx file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML (PPTX) file created by Microsoft PowerPoint. You can also open this type of file with other presentation apps, like OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, or Apple Keynote.