In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment. Click Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do you send a PowerPoint through email to other?
- How to Quickly Email a PowerPoint Presentation Click Email in Your PowerPoint Share Menu While you’re working in a PowerPoint presentation, go to the File menu and click on Share. PowerPoint Will Open Your Email Client Automatically PowerPoint will actually open up your default email client and attach the presentation to that email. Or, Email Your PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF
- 1 How do I send a PowerPoint to a friend?
- 2 How do I send a large PowerPoint file?
- 3 How do you send a PowerPoint to your phone?
- 4 How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
- 5 How do I save and share a PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you send an individual PowerPoint slide?
- 7 How do I share a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 8 How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
- 9 How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
- 10 How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
- 11 How can I transfer PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
How do I send a PowerPoint to a friend?
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and choose Share. in the top-right corner of the ribbon when you’re ready to collaborate.
- In the Send Link box, enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do you send a PowerPoint to your phone?
Launch your email client, address the email to the mobile -email address for your recipients and attach the file you saved with PowerPoint. Send the email to distribute the PowerPoint file to the cell phones.
How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
All you need to do is deactivate your Office 365 subscription from your first computer, install it on your new system, and activate the subscription there.
- Deactivate the Subscription on Your Old Computer/Laptop.
- Install MS Office on the New Computer/Laptop.
- Authenticate the Office 365/2016 Subscription.
Click the File tab to access Backstage view. Click Options. The PowerPoint Options dialog box will appear. Select Save, check the box next to Save to Computer by default, then click OK.
How do you send an individual PowerPoint slide?
Send the slide or a picture of the slide
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide. pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint).
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
Q. How do I attach a Powerpoint presentation to an email in Gmail?
- First save the PowerPoint presentation to your computer.
- Go into Gmail and click Compose.
- Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file.
- Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
To compress your PowerPoint presentation in the ZIP file format, simply:
- In File Explorer, Right-Click your file.
- Select Send to.
- Choose the Compressed (zipped) folder option.
How can I transfer PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
Your computer must be using Mac OS X 10.5 and up.
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- Open Android File Transfer.
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.