Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation to someone?
- Select either PowerPoint Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open the email application and attach the file to a new message. Enter the recipients details and a short message, and click Send. This feature is only available if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription.
- 1 How do you share a PowerPoint with someone?
- 2 Can you send a PowerPoint as a PDF?
- 3 Can you turn a PowerPoint into a document?
- 4 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
- 5 How do I package a PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you send a PPT that is too large?
- 7 How do I insert a PowerPoint into an Outlook email?
- 8 How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
- 9 How can I convert a PowerPoint document to Word?
- 10 How do I convert PowerPoint to PDF for free?
- 11 How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
- 12 How do I copy just the Text from a PowerPoint?
- 13 How do you convert a PowerPoint to a Word document 2010?
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
Can you send a PowerPoint as a PDF?
You can save your presentation as a PDF in File > Save As. You can export your presentation as a PDF file by going to File > Export.
Can you turn a PowerPoint into a document?
You can use Microsoft PowerPoint itself to convert a PowerPoint to a Word doc or docx file. Use PowerPoint’s export functionality to export the PowerPoint to the Word format.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Highlight the targetted anchor text in your PPT.
- Right-click and choose ‘Hyperlinks…’
- On the dialog box, type in (or copy and paste) the URL into the address field.
- Hit OK, and you’re good to go.
How do I package a PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, click File, click Export, click Package Presentation for CD, and then click Package for CD. In the Package for CD dialog box, type a name for your CD in the Name the CD box. To add one or more presentations to package together, click Add, select the presentation, and then click Add.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do I insert a PowerPoint into an Outlook email?
To embed a slide:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select the Slide in the left hand side thumbnail view.
- Copy it to your clipboard using Ctrl+V.
- Open Outlook.
- Create a new email.
- Put the cursor in the body of the email.
- In the Outlook ribbon, click the Message tab.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
To send attachments via Large File Send from the Microsoft Outlook client:
- Create a Message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Click on the Attach Large Files icon.
- Select the Files you want to attach. Note:
- Click the Send button.
- Amend the Large File Send options as required: Note:
- Click on the Send button.
How can I convert a PowerPoint document to Word?
In the open presentation, do the following:
- Click File > Export.
- Under Export, click Create Handouts, and under Create Handouts in Microsoft Word, click Create Handouts.
- In the Send to Microsoft Word box, click the page layout that you want, and then do one of the following:
How do I convert PowerPoint to PDF for free?
Follow these easy steps to turn a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into a PDF: Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a file into the drop zone. Select the PPTX or PPT file you want to convert to PDF. Watch Acrobat automatically convert the file from PPT to PDF format.
How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint).
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I copy just the Text from a PowerPoint?
Press Ctrl + A to select everything. If that doesn’t work, choose View> Page Display> Enable Scrolling, double-click at the top, and drag downward until everything is selected. (For some reason, this is slow.) With the entire document selected, copy to the Clipboard.
How do you convert a PowerPoint to a Word document 2010?
Tips, Tricks & Other Helpful Hints: Converting PowerPoint 2010 to
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- On the “File” tab select “Save & Send.”
- Select “Create Handouts.”
- Select “Create Handouts.”
- Select the desired page layout in the “Send to Microsoft Word” dialog box.