In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment. Click Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation to someone?
- Select either PowerPoint Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open the email application and attach the file to a new message. Enter the recipients details and a short message, and click Send. This feature is only available if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription.
- 1 How do I give someone access to my PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I share a PowerPoint and enable editing?
- 3 How do you make a PowerPoint viewable to everyone?
- 4 How do I create a link to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 5 How do you share a PowerPoint with someone who doesn’t have a PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I send a PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 How do I save a PowerPoint as a protected view?
- 8 How do you send a PowerPoint presentation that Cannot be edited?
- 9 How do I change a PowerPoint from protected view?
- 10 How do you make a slide view only?
- 11 Does PowerPoint Presenter View work with Zoom?
- 12 How do I share a PowerPoint presentation in Presenter View on Zoom?
- 13 How do you send a PowerPoint through messenger?
- 14 How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
- 15 How do I share a slideshow in presentation mode?
How do I give someone access to my PowerPoint?
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How do you make a PowerPoint viewable to everyone?
To control permissions, click the “File” tab in your open presentation and click “Info.” Click “Protect Presentation” in the “Permissions” box and select “Restrict Permission By People.” Choose “Restricted Access” and indicate what other account users on your network can edit or view the document.
At the bottom of the “Share” pane, select “Get a sharing link.” Next, choose which type of link you’d like to provide. You can choose between a read/write link or read-only link. A link will then be generated.
The Best Free Ways to Share PowerPoints Online
- Use screen recording software to add voiceovers and create a shareable link.
- Just email it!
- File sharing services.
- Slide hosting services.
- Embed code.
- Make it a video and share on YouTube.
- Show it in your LMS.
- Save as PDF.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a protected view?
Click File > Options. Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Protected View. Make selections that you want.
How do you send a PowerPoint presentation that Cannot be edited?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs.
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save.
- Another dialog box will appear.
- The presentation will be marked as final.
How do I change a PowerPoint from protected view?
When a PowerPoint file is downloaded from the Internet it is opened in protected mode until the user decides to trust and edit it.
- Click File > Options.
- Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Protected View.
- Uncheck Enable Protected View for files originating from the internet.
How do you make a slide view only?
You can change access settings by clicking on share button on top right corner in Google Slides. Click on Advanced. Select the appropriate option and change access to Can View. Hope this screenshot helps.
Does PowerPoint Presenter View work with Zoom?
Click Share on the Zoom Menu Bar. In the Zoom screen-sharing window, select your Google Slide Presentation. Note: To present in Presenter view with speaker notes, click the drop down arrow next to the Present button then select Presenter view. Your presentation will open.
Open the PowerPoint file you want to present. Start or join a Zoom meeting. Click Share Screen in the meeting controls. Select your monitor then click Share.
How do you send a PowerPoint through messenger?
Select the file you want to send by checking the box next to it, and then tap the button with three vertical dots at the top right part of the screen. On the dropdown menu, tap “Send. ” From the list of available apps, choose Messenger. If Facebook Messenger is not shown, you may have to swipe up to see it.
How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
Q. How do I attach a Powerpoint presentation to an email in Gmail?
- First save the PowerPoint presentation to your computer.
- Go into Gmail and click Compose.
- Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file.
- Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
Presentation Mode in Google Slides
- Copy the share link (in the top, right hand corner of your Google Slideshow.
- Paste it into the address bar.
- Close to the end of the URL, you’ll see the word “edit”. Remove the word edit and replace it with “present”.
- Copy the new URL, and share it with your students.