Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and choose Share. in the top-right corner of the ribbon when you’re ready to collaborate.
- In the Send Link box, enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
- 1 What is the best way to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 2 How do you create a PowerPoint that others can edit?
- 3 How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
- 4 How do you send a PPT that is too large?
- 5 How do I give someone permission in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you send a PowerPoint through messenger?
- 7 How do you share a PowerPoint team?
- 8 Can I AirDrop a PowerPoint?
- 9 How do you save PowerPoint so it opens as a slideshow?
- 10 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
- 11 How do I reduce the file size of a PPT?
- 12 Why is PPT file so large?
Send your presentation as an email attachment In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment. Click Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do you create a PowerPoint that others can edit?
To control permissions, click the “File” tab in your open presentation and click “Info.” Click “Protect Presentation” in the “Permissions” box and select “Restrict Permission By People.” Choose ” Restricted Access ” and indicate what other account users on your network can edit or view the document.
How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
All you need to do is deactivate your Office 365 subscription from your first computer, install it on your new system, and activate the subscription there.
- Deactivate the Subscription on Your Old Computer/Laptop.
- Install MS Office on the New Computer/Laptop.
- Authenticate the Office 365/2016 Subscription.
How do you send a PPT that is too large?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do I give someone permission in PowerPoint?
Share and collaborate with PowerPoint for the web
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How do you send a PowerPoint through messenger?
Select the file you want to send by checking the box next to it, and then tap the button with three vertical dots at the top right part of the screen. On the dropdown menu, tap “Send. ” From the list of available apps, choose Messenger. If Facebook Messenger is not shown, you may have to swipe up to see it.
How to share a PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft Teams
- While in a meeting, chat or group chat click the share icon.
- Choose from one of your recently opened PowerPoint presentations.
- Your team members will be able to navigate through your presentation by default. (
- When you’re done sharing click the stop sharing icon.
Can I AirDrop a PowerPoint?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send presentations to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). An AirDrop window opens.
How do you save PowerPoint so it opens as a slideshow?
Make a slide show that starts automatically when opened
- In PowerPoint, click File > Save as.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation.
- In the File name box, type a name for your presentation.
- Under Save as type, select PowerPoint Show.
- The file is saved as a. ppsx file.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Highlight the targetted anchor text in your PPT.
- Right-click and choose ‘Hyperlinks…’
- On the dialog box, type in (or copy and paste) the URL into the address field.
- Hit OK, and you’re good to go.
How do I reduce the file size of a PPT?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
Why is PPT file so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.