In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment. Click Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
Where do I find the PowerPoint file on my Mac?
- Step 1. Launch and open Keynote. Step 2. The moment you launch the app, a window will automatically open. Locate the PowerPoint file you want to open. In most cases, the file is in the Documents folder. Click on it in the left sidebar. You can also locate the file by going “File” “Open”, and then navigate to the desired file.
- 1 How do you email a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac?
- 2 How do I insert a PowerPoint into the body of an email?
- 3 Can I show a PowerPoint on a Mac?
- 4 How do I share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 5 How do I extract one slide from PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
- 7 Why can’t I see my PowerPoint presentation on Mac?
- 8 How do I save a PowerPoint to my desktop on a Mac?
- 9 How do you present a PowerPoint on Google Macbook?
- 10 How can you show your presentation online in PowerPoint?
How do you email a PowerPoint presentation on a Mac?
How to share a PowerPoint Presentation on a Mac
- Open the PowerPoint presentation on your Mac desktop or laptop.
- Click the “File” tab in the top left corner.
- Select “Share” from the dropdown menu.
- Sending the file as an email is the most common choice.
How do I insert a PowerPoint into the body of an email?
To embed a slide:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select the Slide in the left hand side thumbnail view.
- Copy it to your clipboard using Ctrl+V.
- Open Outlook.
- Create a new email.
- Put the cursor in the body of the email.
- In the Outlook ribbon, click the Message tab.
Can I show a PowerPoint on a Mac?
If you use Microsoft PowerPoint on your Mac, you can save the presentations you create and open them in Keynote, Apple’s presentation app. Every Mac comes with Apple’s iWork apps: Pages (word processor), Numbers (spreadsheet), and Keynote (presentations). And these apps can import Office documents.
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
How do I extract one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint).
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do you send a PowerPoint through Gmail?
Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
Why can’t I see my PowerPoint presentation on Mac?
In order to do this, go to your PowerPoint program. Go to the menu with the Windows option. Select Arrange All. This should restore your presentation back to the normal part of your Mac screen.
How do I save a PowerPoint to my desktop on a Mac?
Click File > Export. On the File Format menu, select the picture format that you want, such as JPEG or PNG. Select either Save Every Slide or Save Current Slide Only. You may also enter a size for your slide images in the Width and Height boxes.
How do you present a PowerPoint on Google Macbook?
How to Present PowerPoint Presentation in Google Meet on Android
- Step 1: Install the PowerPoint app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Step 2: Close all the other open apps except PowerPoint.
- Step 3: Tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of Meet and select Present screen.
How can you show your presentation online in PowerPoint?
To present online:
- Select the Slide Show tab, then locate the Start Slide Show group.
- Click the Present Online command.
- A dialog box will appear.
- A link will appear.
- Click Copy Link to make a copy of the link, which you can paste just about anywhere—including Facebook, a blog, or an email.
- Click Start Presentation.