To reference a PowerPoint presentation in APA Style, include the name of the author (whoever presented the PowerPoint), the date it was presented, the title (italicized), “PowerPoint slides” in square brackets, the name of the department and university, and the URL where the PowerPoint can be found.
How do you put a website on PowerPoint?
- From the Insert tab, select Web Page from the LiveWeb section. This will open a quick Wizard interface that will help you insert a webpage into your presentation. Enter the website you’d like to visit in the first line, then click the Add button. Make sure to include http:// in front of the website address.
- 1 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA 7th edition?
- 2 How do you cite a professor’s PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I cite an online PowerPoint presentation?
- 4 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA with no author?
- 5 How do you reference a PowerPoint in Vancouver?
- 6 How do you cite a lecture slide?
- 7 How do you cite a lecture slide in APA?
- 8 How do you in text cite in a PowerPoint?
- 9 How do you source a presentation?
- 10 How do you cite in APA format?
- 11 How do I cite an online lecture in APA?
- 12 How do you in-text cite a lecture in APA?
How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA 7th edition?
Reference format for PowerPoint slides available online Author, A. A. (Year). Title [PowerPoint slides]. Platform e.g. SlideShare. 3
How do you cite a professor’s PowerPoint?
APA recommends citing PowerPoint slides from class as follows: Last name, first initials of professor. (year of PowerPoint). Title of PowerPoint presentation [PowerPoint slides].
How do I cite an online PowerPoint presentation?
To cite your sources within a PowerPoint presentation, you can include your references or in-text citations on each slide. You can (a) provide the references verbally, (b) provide a reference list slide at the end of your presentation with corresponding in-text citations, or (c) combine these.
When there is no author, provide the title of the PowerPoint. If the title is short, provide the full title. If it’s long, provide the first few words. When there is no date for the PowerPoint, use the initials “n.d.”
How do you reference a PowerPoint in Vancouver?
Author(s) name(s). Title of presentation. [PowerPoint presentation]. Title of module (if applicable) Organisation (if applicable).
How do you cite a lecture slide?
Basic format to reference lecture notes
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
How do you cite a lecture slide in APA?
Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Lecture title [Format].
How do you in text cite in a PowerPoint?
To cite a PowerPoint in text in APA, you include the author and date of the PowerPoint when you are paraphrasing. To make a direct in text citation of a PowerPoint in APA, you include the author, date, and slide number.
How do you source a presentation?
Author Last Name, First Name. “Presentation Title.” Lecture, Location of Lecture, Month Day, Year. Example citation: Park, Lisa.
How do you cite in APA format?
When using APA format, follow the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, like, for example, (Jones, 1998). One complete reference for each source should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
How do I cite an online lecture in APA?
When citing an online lecture, use the following basic format: Author Last Name, First Initial(s). (Year). Title of lecture: Subtitles if applicable [file format].
How do you in-text cite a lecture in APA?
Citing a lecture in APA Style Instead, you should usually just cite the lecture as a personal communication in parentheses in the text. State the lecturer’s name (initials and last name), the words “personal communication,” and the date of the lecture. For a talk at a conference, you do provide a full reference.