Cast from a PC
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
Can You stream PowerPoint on a Chromecast?
- The only way to currently get your PowerPoint deck to a Chromecast is to use the screen-mirroring feature. This may not be optimized for every device, and can introduce a delay (it will also stream everything on your device’s screen, not just the slides), but it will work with either the Microsoft Office desktop suite or the online application.
- 1 How do I stream a PowerPoint to my TV?
- 2 How do I show a slideshow on chromecast?
- 3 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?
- 4 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a video?
- 5 How can I play a slideshow on my TV?
- 6 How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone on chromecast?
- 7 How do you play a slideshow on Google Chrome?
- 8 What is the best way to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 9 Can you stream a PowerPoint?
- 10 How do I get my PowerPoint presentation to play on a big screen?
How do I stream a PowerPoint to my TV?
How to Play a PowerPoint Slideshow on TV
- Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable.
- Play Slides as Image Slideshow or Video from a USB.
- Convert and Play Your Slides from a DVD Player.
- Connect to Your TV Using Wi-Fi or Wired Network.
- Use a Video Streaming Device.
How do I show a slideshow on chromecast?
Show photos on a TV with Chromecast
- Step 1: Set it up. If you haven’t already, install the Chrome browser on your computer. Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Step 2: Cast. On Chrome, go to photos.google.com. Click More Cast. Select your Chromecast.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How can I play a slideshow on my TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” “Smart View,” or “mirroring.
How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone on chromecast?
Before you start, make sure your device is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the photo or album you want to cast, and then, at the top right, select Cast.
- Select your Chromecast.
How do you play a slideshow on Google Chrome?
On a Chromebook or Chrome OS device, use Ctrl-click to select images, then right-click and choose Open With Gallery, as shown on the left. In the Gallery (right), choose the slideshow icon (upper right corner).
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
Can you stream a PowerPoint?
If you have the Office 365 PowerPoint app: Create your presentation and record the audio as normal. Then go to File > Export and choose Publish to Microsoft Stream. You can set permissions here (option 3 below) but you can also set these later in Stream. Click on the message to view your video in Stream.
How do I get my PowerPoint presentation to play on a big screen?
Select “Slide Show” from the ribbon menu, and then select “Set Up Slide Show.” Tick the box labeled “Presented By A Speaker” or “Browsed At A Kiosk” to force the presentation to run in full-screen mode. Click or tap “OK” to confirm.