After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How to turn a PowerPoint presentation into a video?
- To convert your PowerPoint presentation into a video, simply: 1 Click the File tab 2 Select Export 3 Select Create Video 4 Choose your Video Quality and Recorded Timings and Narrations (see details below) 5 Click Create Video
- 1 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a Video?
- 2 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a Video for free?
- 3 How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
- 4 How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4?
- 5 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video with audio?
- 6 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video with music?
- 7 How do I export from PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I save a PowerPoint as a 2021 video?
- 9 How do I convert my PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a Video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a Video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4?
Click on the File Menu. Click Export. Under the File Format drop-down menu, select MP4 or MOV. Select your video quality and timing.
How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video with audio?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video with music?
To convert your PowerPoint presentation into a video, simply:
- Click the File tab.
- Select Export.
- Select Create Video
- Choose your Video Quality and Recorded Timings and Narrations (see details below)
- Click Create Video.
How do I export from PowerPoint?
To export a presentation:
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Click Export, then choose the desired option. In our example, we’ll select Change File Type.
- Select a file type, then click Save As.
- The Save As dialog box will appear.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a 2021 video?
Click on File and go to Export. Then you select Create a video, still in the File tab. Click on the first drop-down-menu and pick the quality you prefer – usually Full HD. In the second drop-down-menu below you can set if recorded timings or narrations are included in the video.
How do I convert my PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save.
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.