You should see an Add Document button next to the Add Media button in the editor screen. When you click on the Add Document button, a pop-up will appear on your screen prompting you to choose your upload method. From there, click on the Upload Document option and upload your PowerPoint using the WordPress uploader.
How can I embed PowerPoint on my WordPress website?
- Here’s how you can embed PowerPoint presentations from your drive to your WordPress website: Login to your website’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins Add New. Next, search for the Embed Any Document plugin and install and activate it to your site.
- 1 How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to my website?
- 2 Can you publish PowerPoint to the Web?
- 3 How do I convert PowerPoint to HTML?
- 4 How do I embed a PowerPoint in HTML?
- 5 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 6 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video online?
- 7 Where can I upload a presentation?
- 8 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to my website?
To recap: How to embed a PowerPoint presentation into a website includes 2 simple steps:
- Open your presentation in Office 365’s version of PowerPoint.
- Click File > Share > Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code to your website.
Can you publish PowerPoint to the Web?
The basics of publishing to the Web With the presentation open in PowerPoint, choose Save As Web Page from the File menu. Using the Save In control in the resulting Save As dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation. This is what will appear in the browser’s title bar. Click Save.
How do I convert PowerPoint to HTML?
How to convert PPT to HTML
- Upload ppt-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to html” Choose html or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your html.
How do I embed a PowerPoint in HTML?
If you have an account on OneDrive, do the following using Powerpoint Online (accessing Powerpoint via the browser) to embed a Powerpoint:
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Share’, then ‘Embed’
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate HTML code to be embedded.
- Copy the ‘Embed Code’ and paste it in the HTML of a website.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I turn a PowerPoint into a video online?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
Where can I upload a presentation?
The easiest way to share a presentation is with your presentation app’s built-in sharing and embed tools, something that comes with most online presentation apps today including Google Slides, PowerPoint Online, Keynote, Zoho Slides, Slides, Prezi, Microsoft Sway, Adobe Spark, Canva, Swipe, and Slidebean.
Link to a specific place in the presentation
- Select the text or object that you want to make into a hyperlink.
- On the Home tab, under Insert, click Text, and then click Hyperlink.
- Click the Document tab, and then under Anchor, click Locate.
- Select the place in the document that you want to link to.