How do you put a PowerPoint on YouTube?
- Open YouTube web page and sign into your YouTube account. Click on Upload at the top right corner of the page. Click the “Select file to upload” to browse and upload converted PowerPoint file (now in FLV video format). You could also directly drag and drop converted PowerPoint file to the box.
- 1 How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to YouTube?
- 2 How do you turn a PowerPoint into a video?
- 3 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 4 How can I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
- 5 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
- 6 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on a Mac 2016?
- 7 Where does a recorded PowerPoint save?
- 8 Can I make a slideshow on YouTube?
- 9 How can I create a channel in YouTube?
How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to YouTube?
Here’s how to convert your presentation to a video.
- Click the File tab on the PowerPoint (2010 version or later)
- Click the Export tab.
- Click Create a Video from the list of options.
- Next, click the Create Video box below the settings.
- Click Save on the next dialog box to export your presentation in video format.
How do you turn a PowerPoint into a video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How can I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on a Mac 2016?
In the File Format drop-down menu, select an appropriate video format. Mac users can export PowerPoint files in the MP4 or MOV video file formats. With the file format selected, you’ll need to determine the quality of the exported video.
Where does a recorded PowerPoint save?
When you make a recording of a presentation, all its elements (narration, animation, pointer movements, timings, and so on) are saved in the presentation itself. In essence, the presentation becomes a video that your audience can watch in PowerPoint.
Can I make a slideshow on YouTube?
Create a Photo Slideshow in YouTube While you are on the YouTube website, click the Upload button and then choose “Create” under “Photo Slideshow.” Here, switch to the Upload Photos section and drag-drop all the pictures that you would like to be included in your slideshow.
How can I create a channel in YouTube?
Create a personal channel
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or the mobile site.
- Click your profile picture. Create a channel.
- You’ll be asked to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your channel.