Uploading narrated PowerPoint files into Panopto
- Export the narrated PowerPoint as an MP4 file.
- Open the Panopto Videos link to create the Panopto course folder (See Fig. 1).
- Click on the green Create button and choose Upload Media.
- Once the videos are uploaded and processed, the recording title will turn blue (see Fig.
How do you upload a Panopto recording to PowerPoint?
- Narrate and click through the presentation as you normally would. When recording is complete, exit presentation mode in PowerPoint (ESC key). Next, go to the Panopto recorder, click the stop button and then the blue upload button. You will see the upload meter as the recording is uploaded to the server.
- 1 How do I put PowerPoint slides into a video?
- 2 How do I import PowerPoint slides?
- 3 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF?
- 4 How do I edit PowerPoint slides?
- 5 How do I add a slide to a recording?
- 6 How do I record a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
- 7 How do I copy a PowerPoint slide online?
- 8 How do I merge PowerPoint presentations?
- 9 Can I turn a PowerPoint into a Google slide?
- 10 How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with video on Mac?
- 11 What is presenter mode in PowerPoint?
- 12 How do you record yourself presentation in PowerPoint on IPAD?
How do I put PowerPoint slides into a video?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I import PowerPoint slides?
Open an existing presentation or create a new presentation that you want to insert slides into. On the Home tab, under Slides, click the arrow next to New Slide, and then click Insert Slides from Other Presentation. Select the presentation that you want to insert, click Insert all slides, and then click Insert.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to.
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following:
- Click Publish.
How do I edit PowerPoint slides?
To edit such a file:
- In your web browser, navigate to the file in OneDrive.
- Click the file name once to open the file in PowerPoint for the web.
- select Edit Presentation, and then select Edit in PowerPoint for the web.
How do I add a slide to a recording?
Hover over the recording you would like to add slides to, so the option to edit appears. In the editing interface, select the “Slides” option in the left side-bar menu. After you select the “Slides” option, you will be able to select “Add a presentation.” The select your slideshow using the files explorer.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
On your Android device, add audio or a video to a slide: Open your device’s camera from PowerPoint, record video, and insert that recording directly on a slide. Insert a media file from your device or from OneDrive or Google Drive.
How do I copy a PowerPoint slide online?
Copy and paste slides
- In the thumbnail pane on the left, select the slide or slides you want to copy, and then on the Home tab, select the Clipboard button.
- In the thumbnail pane, select the slide you want to insert after, and then on the Home tab, select the Clipboard button and then select Paste.
How do I merge PowerPoint presentations?
Once the presentations are open, you’re ready to select the slides to be combined. Select the PowerPoint slides you want to merge into the second presentation. Click on the first slide, then hold down Shift and click on the last slide. Now, press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy those slides.
Can I turn a PowerPoint into a Google slide?
Drag the PowerPoint file into the Google Drive folder. The file is still a PowerPoint or PPTX file at this point. Double-click the file in the Google Drive folder to open it. In the menu, click File and then select Save As Google Slides to save the presentation in the Google Slides format.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with video on Mac?
Record Powerpoint w/ Quicktime Player on Mac
- In Quicktime Player, click File>New Screen Recording.
- Click the down-arrow to the right of the record button, and choose the microphone you’re using to record.
- Open your Powerpoint presentation on fullscreen/slide show mode.
What is presenter mode in PowerPoint?
Presenter view is a PowerPoint presentation mode that is automatically enabled when viewing a Slide Show. It is typically used with two connected displays, such as a laptop and a projector.
How do you record yourself presentation in PowerPoint on IPAD?
Presenting and Recording Your Slide Show
- In PowerPoint, go to the slide you wish to begin presenting.
- Tap the Play button.
- From the top right of the screen, slide your finger down.
- Tap and hold the Record button to show Screen Recording options.
- Tap the microphone button to turn on the microphone.
- Tap Start Recording.