After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File Export Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Can you insert a video into PowerPoint?
- Insert Video in PowerPoint: Instructions to Insert Video in PowerPoint To insert video in PowerPoint, click the “Insert” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Video” dropdown button in the “Media” button group. To insert video from your computer, select the “Video on My PC” command from the “Video” button’s dropdown menu. More items
How can I video myself doing a PowerPoint presentation?
How do I record a slide in PowerPoint? Click the Record button in the toolbar to launch your slides into a presentation mode and start recording. When you exit presentation mode or reach the end of your slideshow, you can either continue recording your screen or to stop and save your file.
Can you record yourself presenting a PowerPoint?
PowerPoint. PowerPoint has an in-built recorder to let you record your presentation with narration, your presentation with narration and a camera input (Office 365), or just your screen.
How do I record video with PowerPoint?
- Select Slide Show > Record Slide Show.
- Choose from two options: Record from Current Slide – to record from a specific slide.
- When you’re ready, select Record and start speaking. To record from a specific slide, go to it, and then select Record.
How do you video capture your screen?
Record your phone screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record. You might need to swipe right to find it.
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification.
How do I record audio and video in PowerPoint?
Record your slide show
- On the Slide Show tab, select Record Slide Show to start recording from your current slide.
- Toggle video and audio options in the options dropdowns in the recording toolbar.
- Use the record, pause, and resume.
- After clicking the stop button to stop recording, use the play.
How do you make a good video presentation?
Some great presentation ideas
- Start with a bold statement. A bold statement can capture your audience’s attention right from the get-go.
- Tell a story.
- Use music.
- Visual metaphor.
- Use questions.
- Motion Graphics.