On the Print pane to the right, click the “Full Page Slides” button. You’ll see a bunch of different printing options on the drop-down menu. Click the “Notes Pages” option. This generates a printout of all your slides, with one slide thumbnail per page and any notes accompanying that slide.
How do I display a PowerPoint presentation?
- Microsoft PowerPoint offers a special, full screen display that allows you to show your presentation. To view a presentation: On the main menu, you can click View – Slide Show. On the main menu, you can click Slide Show – View Show. On the lower-left section of the window, you can click the Slide Show button.
How do I show all notes in PowerPoint?
Click the “View” tab. Click the “Notes Page” button on the left side of the ribbon. This is optional, but it’s a way to check that the notes are now associated with the slides but don’t appear on them.
Where is the notes page view in PowerPoint?
at the bottom of the slide window, or you can get to Notes Page view from the View tab on the ribbon. The Notes pane is located beneath the slide window. You can print your notes or include the notes in a presentation that you send to the audience, or just use them as cues for yourself while you’re presenting.
How can I see my PowerPoint notes while presenting with one monitor?
The following are the steps:
- Open your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Select Slide Show | Power Show item.
- On the Presentations tab, set up the configuration as follows: Select presentation
in the first row and 1 monitor.
- Click Start Show button.
What is the Notes view?
Notes Page view is one of ten views available in PowerPoint 2016. This view shows you how your printed notes pages will appear. You see the notes while printing slides. Within the Notes pane in Normal view. You see the notes while editing slides.
How do I view all slides in presenter view?
Use the controls in Presenter view
- To view all the slides in your presentation, select See all slides.
- To view a detail in your slide up close, select Zoom into slide, and then point to the part you want to see.
- To point to or write on your slides as you present, select Pen and laser pointer tools.
How do I use Presenter view in PowerPoint in GoToMeeting?
Once your meeting is set up, simply click on the share screen button (below) in GoToMeeting.
- This will open a pop-up screen (below) where you can select how you wish to share your presentation.
- This will automatically broadcast the app or desktop view you chose to share.
- The blue button (above) is to stop broadcasting.