All you need to do is open the Microsoft PowerPoint program, click on the Insert Object menu and then click on Adobe Acrobat Document. This makes the PDF file a part of the PowerPoint presentation and lets you view and open it using Normal view.
How to view a PDF document as a slideshow?
- How to View a Multi-page PDF Document as a Slideshow Any multi-page PDF document can be viewed as a slideshow by making a few easy changes to your Adobe Reader preferences: • Open the PDF document using Adobe Reader 8 or 9. • From the Main Menu choose Edit Preferences. • Under Categories, click Full Screen.
- 1 How do I open a PDF in PowerPoint while presenting?
- 2 How do I view a PDF in presentation mode?
- 3 How do I make a PDF slideshow play automatically?
- 4 Can you present a PDF as a PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I open a PDF in PowerPoint on a Mac?
- 6 How do you convert a PDF to a PowerPoint presentation on a laptop?
- 7 How do I view a PDF in full screen?
- 8 How do I view PDF pages side by side?
- 9 How do I convert a PDF to PowerPoint for free?
- 10 How do I insert a PDF into PowerPoint without losing quality?
How do I open a PDF in PowerPoint while presenting?
Open the PDF During a Slideshow
- Make sure PowerPoint is in Normal view. Display the slide with the PDF object.
- Select the image or icon for the PDF file.
- Select Insert > Action.
- Select the Mouse Click tab if you want to open the PDF with a click.
- Select Object Action, then select Open from the drop-down list.
- Select OK.
How do I view a PDF in presentation mode?
How to present a PDF like a PowerPoint presentation
- Open your PDF document with any PDF reader.
- Click View and choose ‘Enter Full Screen’.
- Depending on your OS, you could also choose ‘Slideshow’.
- Present as you regularly would and navigate using the arrow keys.
- Press the ‘ESC’ (escape) key to exit the slideshow.
How do I make a PDF slideshow play automatically?
Adobe Reader – How to loop PDF as a presentation
- With Adobe Reader open, select the ‘Edit’ menu then ‘Preferences’
- Under the left hand menu select ‘Full Screen’
- To loop the presentation place a tick next to ‘Loop after last page’
Can you present a PDF as a PowerPoint?
Yes. After using the Acrobat online tool to convert your PDF into a PowerPoint presentation file, simply open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint and edit away.
How do I open a PDF in PowerPoint on a Mac?
Open your PDF using Adobe Acrobat (which you can download for free from Adobe’s website) Navigate to Tools ➙ Export PDF. In the Convert To dropdown, select Microsoft PowerPoint Document. Click Export to PowerPoint.
How do you convert a PDF to a PowerPoint presentation on a laptop?
On your computer, open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat DC. Once the file is loaded, click on Tools in the top pane > click Export PDF. Click on Convert to and choose Microsoft Powerpoint. Finally, click Export to Powerpoint to save your new PPT file locally on your computer.
How do I view a PDF in full screen?
To view a PDF in Full Screen mode in Acrobat, open a PDF document in Acrobat. Then select “View| Full Screen Mode” from the Menu Bar. To navigate Full Screen Mode in Acrobat, left-click your mouse to advance through the pages. Right-click to return to previous pages.
How do I view PDF pages side by side?
Once you’ve downloaded your PDF and opened it in Reader do the following:
- Select View > Page Display > Two Page View.
- Select Show Cover Page in Two Page View.
How do I convert a PDF to PowerPoint for free?
How to convert PDF file into PowerPoint:
- Open a PDF document in Acrobat DC.
- Click on the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Choose “Microsoft PowerPoint” as your export format.
- Click “Export.” If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run optical character recognition (OCR) automatically.
- Save as new file:
How do I insert a PDF into PowerPoint without losing quality?
To insert a PDF into PowerPoint without losing quality, follow the steps below:
- Open PowerPoint and create a new presentation (or open an existing PPT file).
- Select the slide which you want to insert the PDF.
- Go to Insert>Object in the Insert menu at the top.
- Select Create from file>Browse.