How do you make your own PowerPoint?
- Steps Open PowerPoint. Click Blank Presentation. Click the View tab. Click Slide Master. Select a slide format to edit. Click Insert Placeholder. Select a placeholder. Select a location. Reposition items on your slide. Change the slides’ backgrounds. Select a template font. Save your template.
- 1 How do you do PowerPoint?
- 2 What are the 5 Rules of PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you do a presentation?
- 4 How do I make a good PowerPoint presentation?
- 5 What is the 2 4 8 rule in PowerPoint?
- 6 Do and don’ts of PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 What is the 10 20 30 rule in PowerPoint?
- 8 What are the 4 types of presentation?
- 9 What makes a bad presentation?
- 10 What does a good presentation look like?
- 11 Which app is best for PPT presentation?
How do you do PowerPoint?
With PowerPoint on your PC, Mac, or mobile device:
- Create presentations from scratch or a template.
- Add text, images, art, and videos.
- Select a professional design with PowerPoint Designer.
- Add transitions, animations, and motion.
- Save to OneDrive, to get to your presentations from your computer, tablet, or phone.
What are the 5 Rules of PowerPoint?
Simple rules for better PowerPoint presentations
- Don’t read your presentation straight from the slides.
- Follow the 5/5/5 rule.
- Don’t forget your audience.
- Choose readable colors and fonts.
- Don’t overload your presentation with animations.
- Use animations sparingly to enhance your presentation.
How do you do a presentation?
How can you make a good presentation even more effective?
- Show your Passion and Connect with your Audience.
- Focus on your Audience’s Needs.
- Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your Core Message.
- Smile and Make Eye Contact with your Audience.
- Start Strongly.
- Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows.
- Tell Stories.
How do I make a good PowerPoint presentation?
- Plan carefully.
- Do your research.
- Know your audience.
- Time your presentation.
- Speak comfortably and clearly.
- Check the spelling and grammar.
- Do not read the presentation. Practice the presentation so you can speak from bullet points.
- Give a brief overview at the start. Then present the information.
What is the 2 4 8 rule in PowerPoint?
When I look back at my most successful slide decks there’s a pattern, I call it the 2/4/8 rule: about every 2 minutes I have a new slide (about 30 slides for a 60 minute speech), no more than 4 bullets per slide, and no more than 8 words per bullet.
Do and don’ts of PowerPoint presentation?
Powerpoint Do’s and Don’ts
- DO: Stay Concise.
- DON’T: Overdo the Special Effects.
- DO: Use Humor.
- DON’T: Just Read the Slides.
- DO: Look Up!
- DON’T: Rush.
- DO: Be Bold and Direct.
- DON’T: Over Rely on Clipart.
What is the 10 20 30 rule in PowerPoint?
Created by former Apple brand ambassador Guy Kawasaki, the 10-20-30 rule states that a PowerPoint presentation should have no more than 10 slides, never last longer than 20 minutes, and should use a minimum point size of 30 for the font.
What are the 4 types of presentation?
Types of Presentations
- Informative. Keep an informative presentation brief and to the point.
- Instructional. Your purpose in an instructional presentation is to give specific directions or orders.
What makes a bad presentation?
Key Points It takes practice and effort to deliver a good presentation. But, if you know how to avoid the pitfalls, your presentations will be great. Common presentation mistakes include not preparing properly, delivering inappropriate content, and speaking poorly.
What does a good presentation look like?
Good presentations are memorable. They contain graphics, images, and facts in such a way that they’re easy to remember. A week later, your audience can remember much of what you said. Great presentations are motivating.
Which app is best for PPT presentation?
We suggest trying them and seeing which ones work best for you:
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Haiku Deck.
- SlideIdea. (Free)
- Showpad. (Free)
- Prezi. (Free)