Play a video automatically or when clicked
- In Normal view, click the video frame on the slide.
- Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
- To play your video when the slide containing the video appears in Slide Show view, select Automatically.
How do you link a YouTube video to a PowerPoint?
- Go back to your video on YouTube and copy the video’s URL. In PowerPoint, paste your video’s URL into the Address box at the bottom of the Insert Hyperlink window and click OK. Your image is now linked to your video on YouTube. When you get to the slide with your video, your browser will open YouTube.com and play the video from there.
How do I get a video to play automatically in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.
Can I embed a YouTube video in a PowerPoint?
Insert the online video with an “embed” code On YouTube or Vimeo, find the video that you want to insert. In PowerPoint, click the slide that you want to add a video to. On the Insert tab, click Video > Online Video. In the From a Video Embed Code box, paste the embed code, and then click the arrow.
Why is my PowerPoint not advancing automatically?
Solution: Go to Transution Tab and check if the Advance Slide on Mouse Click Option is checked. If not, Check the option and Apply it to All slides. This will ensure that your slides move forward in slideshow option.
Where is YouTube video embed code?
1. Locate the video you wish to use and click on the Share link located beneath the video. 2. Next, click on the Embed icon The embed code will then be displayed.
How do you convert YouTube video to PowerPoint?
How to Convert YouTube to PowerPoint
- Visit YouTube to find the video you’d like to use in your presentation.
- Visit the You Convert It website (see References) and click the tab that says “Convert Online Video.”
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video into the “Paste URL” box.
- Check your email for the converted video.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.