To show your talking points one bullet at a time, do this:
- Select the bulleted list.
- On the Animations tab, under Entrance Effects, choose an animation effect.
- Select On Click if you want your bullets to appear one at a time.
- Preview your animation by clicking Play from the Animations tab.
- 1 How do you move to the next bullet point in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you make things appear in PowerPoint by clicking a button?
- 3 How do I change the spacing between bullets in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I move a bullet point back?
- 5 How do I animate a PowerPoint without clicking?
- 6 How do triggers work in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I change the space between bullets and text?
- 8 How do I change line spacing in PowerPoint 2020?
- 9 How do I reduce the space between bullet points and text in PowerPoint?
- 10 How do you align the second line of a bullet in Word?
- 11 Why is there an indent after 10?
How do you move to the next bullet point in PowerPoint?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
Set a trigger on the clicking of an item On the Animations tab, in the Advanced Animation group, click Animation Pane. In the Animation Pane, select the animation that you want to trigger. In the Advanced Animation group, click Trigger, point to On Click of, and select the object that you want to trigger the animation.
How do I change the spacing between bullets in PowerPoint?
Select the entire bulleted list. Click Home, and then click Paragraph>Line Spacing. Choose the number of line spaces you want from the drop-down menu, or create custom line spacing by choosing Line Spacing Options.
How do I move a bullet point back?
In Microsoft Word you can press the TAB key to move bullets to the right. then you can press TAB again followed by BACKSPACE to move the bullet back again (to the left).
How do I animate a PowerPoint without clicking?
Automate Slide Transitions
- Click the [Transitions] tab > From the “Transition to This Slide” group, choose the transition you would like to apply to the selected slide.
- To modify the transition speed, adjust the “Duration” drop-down list in the “Timing” group.
- From the “Timing” group, uncheck “On Mouse Click.”
How do triggers work in PowerPoint?
What does a PowerPoint trigger do? Triggers allow you to initiate a sequence of animations by clicking on a specific object on the slide rather than simply clicking your mouse.
How do I change the space between bullets and text?
Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents. Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do I change line spacing in PowerPoint 2020?
PowerPoint allows you to adjust the amount of space between each line in a list or paragraph. Line spacing
- Select the text you want to format.
- On the Home tab, locate the Paragraph group, click the Line Spacing command, then select the desired line spacing option from the menu.
- The line spacing will be adjusted.
How do I reduce the space between bullet points and text in PowerPoint?
3 Answers. The amount of space between the bullet and the text is controlled by the indents setting. Make sure the Ruler is displayed (View > Show/Hide Ruler). Drag the right indent marker (the triangle) to the left to decrease the hanging indent.
How do you align the second line of a bullet in Word?
- Select the text where you want to add a hanging indent.
- Go to Home > Paragraph dialog launcher. > Indents and Spacing.
- Under Special, select one of the following indent styles: Hanging. First Line. None. On Hanging and First Line indents, you can adjust the depth of the indent with the By field.
- Select OK.
Why is there an indent after 10?
Re: Numbered List Indents After 10. It happens because Verdana is slightly wider than the default font. The numbers all fit within the tab position with the narrower font, but the two-digit numbers won’t fit when you switch to the wider Verdana font.