Add a sound to an animation Select the effect in the Animation pane, click the down arrow to the right of the effect, and then click Effect Options. On the Effect tab, under Enhancements, click the arrow in the Sound list, and then do one of the following: To add a sound from the list, click a sound.
- 1 How do I play audio during an animation in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you add sound to an animation?
- 3 How do I add sound to my PowerPoint presentation?
- 4 Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I download sound effects?
- 6 How do you add audio to all slides in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
How do I play audio during an animation in PowerPoint?
Start the audio after a delay
- In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide.
- On the Animations tab, click Add Animation.
- Under Media, select Play.
- On the Animations tab, click Animation Pane.
- In the Animation Pane, make sure your audio clip is in first position at the top of the pane.
How do you add sound to an animation?
Adding sounds in Animate
- Select File > Import > Import to Stage and select the audio file that you want to import.
- Drag and drop the audio file to the stage/timeline.
How do I add sound to my PowerPoint presentation?
Select an audio file to insert
- In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a sound to.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio.
- In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert.
Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint won’t play your audio files if the audio file format is not supported. Additionally, if the audio file is not embedded correctly, it won’t work in PowerPoint. Sometimes, the audio is played but the volume level is too low. So, increase the volume on your computer to an audible level.
How do I download sound effects?
To ease your search, here’s a list of 8 websites to download free sound effects:
- Free SFX.
- Sounds Crate.
- Partners In Rhyme.
- Orange Free Sounds.
How do you add audio to all slides in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, select Audio, and then Audio from File. In the file explorer, locate the music file you want to use and then select Insert. With the audio icon selected on the slide, on the Playback tab, click the list named Start, and select Play across slides.
How do you get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.