Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
- 1 How do I go back to the old bullet points in Word?
- 2 How do I switch bullet points?
- 3 How do I reverse indent bullet points?
- 4 How do I reverse indent in Word?
- 5 How do you go back to the main bullet in Google Docs?
- 6 How do you make a Tab go backwards?
- 7 How do you Undent a bullet?
- 8 How do you indent the second line of a bullet?
How do I go back to the old bullet points in Word?
Shift + Tab will do it. A more stable way to handle bullets is to associate different levels with different styles.
How do I switch bullet points?
Change the level of a bulleted or numbered items in my list
- Click the bullet or number that has moved out of position.
- On the Home tab, under Paragraph, click the arrow next to Bullets or Numbering.
- Point to Change List Level, and then click the level that you want.
How do I reverse indent bullet points?
Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents. Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do I reverse indent in Word?
Hanging Indent in Microsoft Word
- Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the “Paragraph” from the menu at top.
- In the middle “Indentation” panel under “Special:” select “hanging” from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
How do you go back to the main bullet in Google Docs?
Shift + Tab with bullet already there.
How do you make a Tab go backwards?
Hold down the Ctrl key, and then tap Tab repeatedly to switch to the tab to the right. You can even switch tabs in reverse (right to left) by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Tab.
How do you Undent a bullet?
Click one of the bullets at the level you want to change in the document. Right-click the bullet and select Adjust List Indents in the pop-up menu. In the Adjust List Indents window, change the Bullet position to adjust the bullet indent size or change the Text indent to adjust the text indent size after a bullet.
How do you indent the second line of a bullet?
Use the By menu to select a number larger than the bullet default. 25, such as. 7, depending on how much your instructor wants the second line to be indented. For Word 2016:
- Highlight you bulleted list and right click.
- Select Adjust List Indents from the pop up menu.
- Under Follow number with: select Space and hit OK.