Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
- 1 How do I reverse the indent of a bullet point?
- 2 How do you change the indent of a bullet in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I go back to the original bullet in Word?
- 4 How do you indent backwards?
- 5 How do I change the space between bullets and text in PowerPoint?
- 6 Why won’t my bullets indent in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I reset my bullets in Word?
- 8 How do I change the direction of my tab?
- 9 How do you go back Tab key?
- 10 How do you go back to previous page on keyboard?
How do I reverse the indent of a bullet point?
Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents. Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do you change the indent of a bullet in PowerPoint?
To change the bullet spacing:
- Select the lines you want to change, then go to the desired indent marker. In our example, we’ll use the hanging indent marker.
- Click and drag the indent marker as needed. When you’re done, the bullet spacing will be adjusted.
How do I go back to the original bullet in Word?
In Microsoft Word you can press the TAB key to move bullets to the right. then you can press TAB again followed by BACKSPACE to move the bullet back again (to the left).
How do you indent backwards?
Hold down the Shift key and press the Tab key. This will send you backwards in the form to fill out fields you want to go back to.
How do I change the space between bullets and text in PowerPoint?
To change the bullet spacing: On the ruler, drag the first-line indent marker to the right or left. The bullet will move independently from the text. Alternatively, you can drag the hanging indent marker to move the text without moving the bullet.
Why won’t my bullets indent in PowerPoint?
You now need to click on “AutoFormat as you type”. Ensure “Automatic bulleted lists ” are selected. Also make sure “ Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces” is also selected. Finally, close and test to see if this resolves the issue.
How do I reset my bullets in Word?
You can do so by following these steps:
- Choose Bullets and Numbering from the Format menu.
- Make sure the Bulleted tab is displayed.
- Select one of the seven other formats shown in the gallery.
- If the Reset button becomes available, click it.
- Click Yes.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for the other gallery formats on the tab.
How do I change the direction of my tab?
Change the tab order for controls
- In the Navigation Pane, right-click the form and then click Design View.
- On the Design tab, in the Tools group, click Tab Order.
- In the Tab Order dialog box, under Section, click the section you want to change.
- Do one of the following:
- Click OK.
How do you go back Tab key?
6 Answers. You can use Ctrl + Tab to go forward and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to go back.
How do you go back to previous page on keyboard?
Goes to the previous page in your browsing history for the tab. Press Shift+Backspace, or Alt and the right arrow together.