Start the audio in the click sequence or immediately
- In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide.
- On the Audio Tools Playback tab, in the Audio Options group, select In Click Sequence or Automatically in the Start list.
- To test the sound, on the Slide Show tab, click From Beginning.
- 1 How do I enable sound in PowerPoint?
- 2 Why can’t I hear the sound on my PowerPoint presentation?
- 3 How do I change the audio settings in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I turn off sound in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you add sound to a PowerPoint video?
- 7 How do you record audio on PowerPoint?
How do I enable sound in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a sound to. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio. In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert. The audio icon and controls appear on the slide.
Why can’t I hear the sound on my PowerPoint presentation?
Right-click or double click on the speaker icon beside the time (Bottom right) and open the sound “mixer”. You should see a volume level associated with the PowerPoint app. Make sure the volume is up and not muted.
How do I change the audio settings in PowerPoint?
Change the Volume Setting of an Audio File on a PowerPoint Slide
- Select the sound icon on the slide.
- Go to the Audio Tools Playback tab.
- In the Audio Options group, select Volume.
- Choose Low, Medium, High, or Mute depending on your needs and preferences.
- Select Play to test the audio volume.
How do I turn off sound in PowerPoint?
Select the audio object on the slide and switch to the Playback tab that displays. Click the Volume button in the Audio Options group and select Mute from the menu.
How do you get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.
How do you add sound to a PowerPoint video?
Inserting Sound or Video
- To insert a sound or video, go to the Insert Ribbon and click on the Video or Audio icon and choose Video or Audio from File….
- Navigate to the correct clip, and click the OK button.
- Once audio is inserted, an audio button will appear, allowing sound to play when it is clicked on.
How do you record audio on PowerPoint?
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak.
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.