In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment. Click Presentation or PDF. PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
What’s the best way to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- Simply click the method you want to use: Click on Share then Send a Copy. You’ll then be presented with two choices: either save the file in PPT format or PDF. Once you’ve chosen the file format, simply click on the Email as Attachment button and the Mail app will open and attach your file automatically.
- 1 How do I share a PowerPoint file?
- 2 Where is the share button on PowerPoint?
- 3 Where are the icons for PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you share a PowerPoint in view mode?
- 5 How do I make a link shareable in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
- 7 How do you share a PowerPoint on a Mac?
- 8 How do I share a PowerPoint presentation on my iPad?
- 9 How do you send selected slides in PowerPoint?
- 10 Does PowerPoint have an icon library?
- 11 How do I get icons for my slides?
- 12 How do you present a PowerPoint presentation?
- 13 How do you present a presentation?
- 14 How do I present PowerPoint and see notes?
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and choose Share. in the top-right corner of the ribbon when you’re ready to collaborate.
- In the Send Link box, enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
First, open the PowerPoint presentation that you’d like to share. At the top-right corner of the window, you’ll see a “Share” button. Go ahead and select it. Once selected, the “Share” window will appear.
Where are the icons for PowerPoint?
Note: Among the web apps, inserting icons is currently only available in PowerPoint for the web.
- Select Insert > Icons.
- Use the Search box near the top left corner to look for the icon you want, or browse by scrolling.
- Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right.
Single-monitor setup with slide show in full screen
- Open the PowerPoint file you want to present.
- Start or join a Zoom meeting.
- Click Share Screen in the meeting controls.
- Select your monitor then click Share.
- Switch back to Powerpoint and click the Slide Show tab.
Share a link to your presentation
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Copy Link. If the file is on your device, you’ll be asked to upload the file to the cloud first.
- Paste the link wherever you need.
How do I transfer my PowerPoint to another computer?
All you need to do is deactivate your Office 365 subscription from your first computer, install it on your new system, and activate the subscription there.
- Deactivate the Subscription on Your Old Computer/Laptop.
- Install MS Office on the New Computer/Laptop.
- Authenticate the Office 365/2016 Subscription.
How to share a PowerPoint Presentation on a Mac
- Open the PowerPoint presentation on your Mac desktop or laptop.
- Click the “File” tab in the top left corner.
- Select “Share” from the dropdown menu.
- Sending the file as an email is the most common choice.
Select the presentation you want to send:
- On a Mac: If the presentation is open, choose Share > Send a copy (from the Share menu at the top of the screen), then choose AirDrop.
- On iPhone or iPad: Open the presentation, tap, tap Share, then tap AirDrop.
How do you send selected slides in PowerPoint?
Send the slide or a picture of the slide
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide. pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
Does PowerPoint have an icon library?
If you can’t find the icon you are looking for in the Microsoft Icon Library, you may also find what you need in the PPT Productivity Slide Library. There are 3 icon galleries available in the PPT Productivity Slide Library, containing almost 200 icons.
How do I get icons for my slides?
Icons for Google Slides and Google Docs
- Get add-on in Google Workspace Marketplace. Install now.
- Start the add-on to access icons. Go to Add-ons > Icons for Slides & Docs > Start.
- Start working with icons! Search, edit and insert icons.
How do you present a PowerPoint presentation?
- Plan carefully.
- Do your research.
- Know your audience.
- Time your presentation.
- Speak comfortably and clearly.
- Check the spelling and grammar.
- Do not read the presentation. Practice the presentation so you can speak from bullet points.
- Give a brief overview at the start. Then present the information.
How do you present a presentation?
How can you make a good presentation even more effective?
- Show your Passion and Connect with your Audience.
- Focus on your Audience’s Needs.
- Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your Core Message.
- Smile and Make Eye Contact with your Audience.
- Start Strongly.
- Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows.
- Tell Stories.
How do I present PowerPoint and see notes?
View your notes while you present
- On the View menu, click Presenter View.
- You’ll see the main slide that you’re presenting, a preview of the next slide, and any notes you’ve added for the current slide below the preview of the next slide.