Maintenance PowerPoint template is a free theme for PowerPoint or templates Power Point background that you can download for your presentations. The template can be used in a variety of presentations related to repair, for example car repair, home repair shops but also in a HVAC businesses and maintenance services.
Is there a PPT template for maintenance PowerPoint?
- This free business PPT template can be used to create nice maintenance PowerPoint presentations including computer maintenance or support as well as auto parts or car repair presentations. The slide design contains a circle with tools illustration and you can download the presentation template for maintenance PowerPoint slides.
- 1 What is maintenance Slideshare?
- 2 What is preventive maintenance PPT?
- 3 What are the 5 parts of PowerPoint?
- 4 What should a PowerPoint include?
- 5 What are the 4 types of maintenance?
- 6 What is maintenance and types of maintenance?
- 7 What is breakdown maintenance?
- 8 What are the types of maintenance?
- 9 What is preventive maintenance examples?
- 10 What is ribbon in PowerPoint?
- 11 What are ppt templates?
- 12 What is placeholder in PPT?
- 13 What is the 5 by 5 rule in PowerPoint?
- 14 What is the 6 by 6 rule for a presentation?
- 15 What is the 2 4 8 rule in PowerPoint?
Introduction: Plant maintenance is an important service function of an efficient production system. It helps in maintaining and increasing the operational efficiency of plant facilities. Maintenance is the procedure of finding the faults in any equipment/Machine and also removal of fault.
What is preventive maintenance PPT?
It refers to a regular examine and routine maintenance, which helps in keeping equipment up and running. It is a planned maintenance of the plant and equipment’s which is designed to improve equipment life and avoid any sudden failure.
What are the 5 parts of PowerPoint?
The 5 parts of a great PowerPoint template
- A defined Master slide. The most important part of a PowerPoint template is the Master slide.
- Defined Theme Font.
- Defined Theme Colors.
- Theme Effects.
- Empty and custom slide layouts.
What should a PowerPoint include?
What should be included in the PowerPoint slides?
- Text – allows you to reinforce your main points and keep key terms and concepts in the readers’ minds.
- Images – illustrate or highlight your main point.
- Graphs or Tables – present complicated information or numerical figures in a clear and easily digestible manner.
What are the 4 types of maintenance?
Four general types of maintenance philosophies can be identified, namely corrective, preventive, risk-based and condition-based maintenance.
What is maintenance and types of maintenance?
Maintenance, in general, can be defined as efforts taken to keep the condition and performance of a machine always like the condition and performance of the machine when it is still new. Maintenance activities can basically be divided into two parts: planned maintenance activities and unplanned maintenance activities.
What is breakdown maintenance?
Breakdown maintenance is maintenance performed on equipment that has broken down and is unusable. It is based on a breakdown maintenance trigger. It may be either planned or unplanned.
What are the types of maintenance?
Generally, there are six main maintenance strategies:
- Reactive (run-to-failure)
- Predetermined maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Corrective maintenance.
- Condition-based maintenance.
- Predictive maintenance.
What is preventive maintenance examples?
For example: performing regular business and equipment inspections, cleaning and lubricating essential equipment, and tidying your business’s grounds are all examples of preventive maintenance. The goal of preventive maintenance is to prevent equipment failure before it occurs, and to reduce the risk of accidents.
What is ribbon in PowerPoint?
The ribbon is the strip of labels, which PowerPoint calls tabs, that runs across the top of the PowerPoint window. From the ribbon, you’ll access everything the program has to offer. You no longer have to hunt endlessly through menus and sub-menus to find the commands you want.
What are ppt templates?
A PowerPoint template is a pattern or blueprint of a slide or group of slides that you save as a. potx file. Templates can contain layouts, colors, fonts, effects, background styles, and even content. You can create your own custom templates and store them, reuse them, and share them with others.
What is placeholder in PPT?
In PowerPoint, a placeholder is a pre-formatted container on a slide for content (text, graphics, or video). The pre-set formatting makes it easier to format slides consistently. You format a placeholder in Slide Master view. Then you use the placeholder—add content to it—in Normal view.
What is the 5 by 5 rule in PowerPoint?
Follow the 5/5/5 rule To keep your audience from feeling overwhelmed, you should keep the text on each slide short and to the point. Some experts suggest using the 5/5/5 rule: no more than five words per line of text, five lines of text per slide, or five text-heavy slides in a row.
What is the 6 by 6 rule for a presentation?
Stick to the basics when it comes to transitions between slides. A good way to keep yourself in line is by remembering the 666 rule. Presentation University recommends slides shave no more than six words per bullet, six bullets per image and six word slides in a row.
What is the 2 4 8 rule in PowerPoint?
When I look back at my most successful slide decks there’s a pattern, I call it the 2/4/8 rule: about every 2 minutes I have a new slide (about 30 slides for a 60 minute speech), no more than 4 bullets per slide, and no more than 8 words per bullet.