Introduction. SmartArt allows you to communicate information with graphics instead of just using text. There are a variety of styles to choose from, which you can use to illustrate many different types of ideas.
How to add a SmartArt to a PowerPoint slide?
- To begin, you have to select the slide where you want to add your SmartArt and then go to the “ Insert ” tab of the ribbon of your PowerPoint window. In the “ Insert ” tab, you will find the “ SmartArt ” function in the “ Illustration ” section. Click on the “ SmartArt ” button. Step-2: Select your preferred SmartArt
- 1 What is smart art in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you use Smart Art in PowerPoint?
- 3 What is SmartArt used for?
- 4 What is a smart art?
- 5 What is smart art Why would you use smart art in a PowerPoint presentation?
- 6 How many Smart Art graphics PowerPoint?
- 7 Where is SmartArt tools in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I create a smart PowerPoint presentation?
- 9 How do you edit Smart Art in PowerPoint?
- 10 When should you use a SmartArt?
- 11 What is the difference between ClipArt and SmartArt?
- 12 What are the different steps to create a smart art?
- 13 How do you insert Smart Art in Word?
What is smart art in PowerPoint?
SmartArt is a tool in PowerPoint that allows you to create complicated charts and diagrams with a minimum amount of effort. SmartArt is “smart” in that is automatically adjusts for size as you work on the layout.
How do you use Smart Art in PowerPoint?
Insert a SmartArt graphic and add text to it
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box, click the type and layout that you want.
- Enter your text by doing one of the following: Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
What is SmartArt used for?
SmartArt allows you to visually communicate your important ideas and information. For example, you can use SmartArt graphics to depict processes, hierarchies, relationships and so on. By using SmartArt to communicate information, you can create visually-appealing diagrams that can say so much more than words alone.
What is a smart art?
SmartArt is a way to turn ordinary text into something more visually appealing. It helps draw attention to important information or make information easier to interpret and understand.
What is smart art Why would you use smart art in a PowerPoint presentation?
SmartArt is a dynamic type of image that you will often see in PowerPoint slides. SmartArt can be used to group lists of information together, through bullet lists for example, or to show a process, through cycles.
How many Smart Art graphics PowerPoint?
150+ ready-to-use SmartArt graphics! You will find in the PowerPoint document more than 20 new SmartArt graphics, and more than 150 layouts in total. This category offers anything you need to beautifully showcase your pictures, like for your portfolio or the presentation of your team for example.
Where is SmartArt tools in PowerPoint?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
How do I create a smart PowerPoint presentation?
10 Smart Ways To Make Any PowerPoint Presentation Way More Interesting
- Identify and then tell the story.
- Do not present too much information.
- Do not add content unless it supports your main points.
- Do not use PowerPoint as a teleprompter.
- Use PowerPoint to clarify and amplify your message.
How do you edit Smart Art in PowerPoint?
Change the layout, color or style
- Select the SmartArt.
- Select the SmartArt Tools > Design tab.
- Hover over the Layouts to preview them, and select the one you want.
- Select Change Colors, hover over the options to preview them, and select the one you want.
When should you use a SmartArt?
Use a SmartArt graphic if you want to do any of the following:
- Create an organization chart.
- Show hierarchy, such as a decision tree.
- Illustrate steps or stages in a process or workflow.
- Show the flow of a process, procedure, or other event.
- List information.
- Show cyclical or repetitive information.
What is the difference between ClipArt and SmartArt?
ClipArt has the pre-made images stocked in the MS Office suite. There are many Clip Art categories, such as School, Occasions, People, Business, Animals, Cartoons and many more. Whereas, SmartArt is advanced feature to add dynamic graphics in the document.
What are the different steps to create a smart art?
Just follow these steps:
- Create a new slide with the Title and Content layout.
- Type your bullet list.
- Right-click anywhere in the list and choose Convert to SmartArt.
- Select the SmartArt type you want to use.
- Click OK.
- Modify the diagram however you see fit.
- You’re done!
How do you insert Smart Art in Word?
To insert a SmartArt graphic:
- Place the insertion point in the document where you want the SmartArt graphic to appear.
- From the Insert tab, select the SmartArt command in the Illustrations group. Clicking the SmartArt command.
- A dialog box will appear.
- The SmartArt graphic will appear in your document.