Where is the reset button on PowerPoint 2016?
- Reset Slides in PowerPoint 2016 for Windows. Access the Home tab of the Ribbon, locate the Slides group, and click the Reset button (highlighted in red within Figure 3 ). Alternatively, if you need to reset just the active slide, you can click the same Reset button without selecting any slides.
- 1 How do I reset SmartArt in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I find graphics in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I edit SmartArt graphics in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I remove graphical objects in PowerPoint?
- 5 Why would you trim a video in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you edit SmartArt hierarchy?
- 7 What is graphic in power point?
- 8 What is a graphic element in PowerPoint?
- 9 How do I create graphics in PowerPoint?
- 10 How do you edit SmartArt in PowerPoint for Mac?
- 11 How do I change the design icon in PowerPoint?
- 12 How do I enable smart design in PowerPoint?
- 13 How do I hide background graphics in PowerPoint?
- 14 How do you unlock a background image in PowerPoint?
- 15 How can you delete an image from the slide?
How do I reset SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Click the SmartArt graphic to select it. Under SmartArt Tools, on the Design tab, in the Reset group, click Reset Graphic. If you don’t see the SmartArt Tools or Design tabs, make sure that you’ve selected a SmartArt graphic.
How do I find graphics in PowerPoint?
How to Insert Graphics in PowerPoint
- 2Click the Online Pictures icon in the empty content placeholder box.
- 3In the Office.com Clip Art search box, type Greek and press Enter.
- 4Click an image that shows Greek columns, like the one in this figure, and then click the Insert button.
- 5Click slide 5 to display it.
How do I edit SmartArt graphics in PowerPoint?
Change the layout, color or style
- Select the SmartArt.
- Select the SmartArt Tools > Design tab.
- Hover over the Layouts to preview them, and select the one you want.
- Select Change Colors, hover over the options to preview them, and select the one you want.
How do I remove graphical objects in PowerPoint?
Delete a shape from within a SmartArt graphic
- Click the border of the shape that you want to delete.
- Press Delete.
Why would you trim a video in PowerPoint?
This is a great way to make your presentation more engaging for your audience. You can even edit the video within PowerPoint and customize its appearance. For example, you can trim the video’s length, add a fade in, and much more.
How do you edit SmartArt hierarchy?
Change to a different hierarchy layout Right-click the hierarchy that you want to change, and then click Change Layout. Click Hierarchy, and then do one of the following: To show hierarchical relationships progressing from top to bottom and grouped hierarchically, click Labeled Hierarchy.
What is graphic in power point?
Here at Nuts & Bolts, we define a graphic in PowerPoint as any image that is not a picture. This includes SmartArt, which is a type of native PowerPoint graphic and has special attributes. A PowerPoint graphic most typically refers to a grouping of shapes into an image, commonly referred to as vectors.
What is a graphic element in PowerPoint?
Graphic elements show relationships, hierarchy, and emphasis visually. They include backgrounds, banners, glass, aggregators, separators, shadows, and handles.
How do I create graphics in PowerPoint?
Use PowerPoint to design for these reasons:
- You already own and are familiar with it.
- Set any graphic size and shape you want.
- Use any font on your computer.
- Free background graphics and textures.
- Insert free clip art right in the app.
- Size, crop, and do limited photo editing.
- Save your images at resolution you specify.
How do you edit SmartArt in PowerPoint for Mac?
- On the Insert tab, click SmartArt, click a SmartArt graphic type (such as Relationship), and then click the one that you want to add.
- In the SmartArt Text pane, type the text that you want to include in your SmartArt graphic. When you are finished, close the SmartArt Text pane.
How do I change the design icon in PowerPoint?
While you may be happy with the icons that PowerPoint has chosen for you, you can change them to something else too. To do so, click any icon, and you will see a Replace Your Icon Smart Tag on hovering, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 6, below.
How do I enable smart design in PowerPoint?
If you can’t find or select the PowerPoint designer, you will need to turn the “design ideas button” on. To do this you will need to select File > Options, and in General, select Automatically show me design ideas in the PowerPoint designer section and check the box.
How do I hide background graphics in PowerPoint?
Hide the background graphics from the slide. To hide a background object, choose Design→Background→Hide Background Objects. Call up the Slide Master by choosing View→Presentation Views→Slide Master. Hold down the Shift key and then click each of the background objects that you want to appear.
How do you unlock a background image in PowerPoint?
Unlock objects Locked shapes, objects, images or tables in your PowerPoint presentation can be unlocked using PPT Productivity. Select the slide/s containing locked shape(s) you need to unlock, then click ‘Unlock objects’ (Found beneath the Lock Object icon on the PPT Productivity Ribbon).
How can you delete an image from the slide?
Remove a picture from all slides
- Click the View tab.
- In the slide thumbnail pane, make sure you select the thumbnail at the top, with a number near the top-left corner.
- Select the picture you want to delete, and press Delete.
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View to return to your presentation.