Set up Show Settings are causing the problem. Go to Slide Show | Set up Slide Show. In the Show Slides section, choose All. The other options will cause PowerPoint to display just a range of slides or a custom show.
Why are some of my PowerPoint slides not showing?
- Click Hide Slide on the pop-up menu to remove the checkmark next to it. Set up Show Settings are causing the problem. Go to Slide Show | Set up Slide Show. In the Show Slides section, choose All. The other options will cause PowerPoint to display just a range of slides or a custom show. Slide(s) set at zero second auto transition
How do I see all slides in PowerPoint?
Go to the View Ribbon and click on the Slide Sorter icon (or click on the icon in the Status Bar). This view allows you to view multiple slides at once; click, hold, and drag the slide over to where you want the slide positioned, and then let go of the mouse button.
How do I get my slides back on PowerPoint?
On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal. Point to the splitter bar between the Slide pane and the thumbnails, and then drag the splitter bar to the right. If the thumbnails are hidden, you will see a collapsed Thumbnails menu; click it to show slide thumbnails again.
You can also right-click and choose Hide Slide. Hidden slides’ numbers are boxed in the Slides pane and Slide Sorter window. To “unhide” a slide, select the slide and click the Hide Slide button again or right-click it in the Slides pane or Slide Sorter window and choose Hide Slide on the shortcut menu.
How do I switch to Slide view?
To switch to Slide Sorter view, click the “Slide Sorter” button in the “Presentation Views” button group within the Status Bar. Alternatively, click the “Slide Sorter” button in the “Presentation Views” button group on the “View” tab of the Ribbon.
How do I get the View tab in PowerPoint?
- Normal – Display the presentation in the normal working view.
- Slide Master – (Moved in 2010).
- Ruler – Toggles the display of the horizontal and vertical rulers.
- Zoom – Displays the “Zoom” dialog box.
- Color – View the presentation in colour.
How do I view 4 slides in PowerPoint?
Follow these steps to print 4 slides per page in PowerPoint as handouts.
- Click the File tab. Within your PowerPoint presentation, click the File tab to open the backstage view.
- Select Print.
- Open the Layout Options.
- Select 4 slides per page.
- Click Print.