PowerPoint™ files can be used in Workiva in two ways. You can import a. pptx file and Save As a new Presentation.
Import a PowerPoint
- Click Import on the File toolbar.
- Choose PPTX (. pptx).
- In the Import Options dialog box, choose Create a new presentation or Add to the end of this presentation.
- Choose Import.
- 1 How do I import a PowerPoint into ProPresenter?
- 2 How do I upload a PowerPoint to Mentimeter?
- 3 Can you upload a PowerPoint to Prezi?
- 4 Does ProPresenter support PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I send a large PowerPoint File?
- 6 How do I broadcast a PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 How do I send a large PowerPoint File through Outlook?
- 8 How do you import a presentation?
- 9 How do I add plugins to PowerPoint?
- 10 How do you upload a file to Prezi?
- 11 When should I use Prezi over PowerPoint?
How do I import a PowerPoint into ProPresenter?
Importing. To get started, open ProPresenter 7, click on File in the menu bar, select Import, and then PowerPoint. This will open a file browser window. Navigate to the PowerPoint file that you want to import.
How do I upload a PowerPoint to Mentimeter?
How to use the Office 365 plugin:
- Insert the Mentimeter add-in. Next, open up your PowerPoint presentation on your computer.
- Copy the unique slide URL. Now, log in to your Mentimeter account in your web browser and open your Mentimeter presentation.
- Paste the slide URL in the Mentimeter add-in.
Can you upload a PowerPoint to Prezi?
All you have to do to get started is select ‘ Convert PowerPoint ‘, upload your PowerPoint file, then select a group of slides that belong together. Drag and drop this selection to create a Prezi topic. Repeat until you have a “Prezi-fied” presentation.
Does ProPresenter support PowerPoint?
ProPresenter makes it possible to import PowerPoint files.
How do I send a large PowerPoint File?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do I broadcast a PowerPoint presentation?
How can I broadcast a slide show myself?
- Open PowerPoint.
- Open the slide show that you want to broadcast.
- On the Slide Show tab, in the Start Slide Show group, click Broadcast Slide Show.
- To learn more about how to broadcast a slide show, see the PowerPoint article Broadcast your presentation to a remote audience.
How do I send a large PowerPoint File through Outlook?
Click File > Info. Under the Image Attachments section, select Resize large images when I send this message. Return to your message, and click Send.
How do you import a presentation?
Open an existing presentation or create a new presentation that you want to insert slides into. On the Home tab, under Slides, click the arrow next to New Slide, and then click Insert Slides from Other Presentation. Select the presentation that you want to insert, click Select slides to insert, and then click Insert.
How do I add plugins to PowerPoint?
Click File > Options, and then click Add-Ins. In the Manage list, click PowerPoint Add-ins, and then click Go. In the Available Add-Ins list, select the check box next to the add-in that you want to add, and then click Close.
How do you upload a file to Prezi?
On the Submit Files page:
- Scroll down to the Comments box.
- Click the Insert Quicklink ( ) button.
- In the Insert Quicklink window that opens: Click “Url”. Into the URL box, paste your Prezi link. Into the Title box, type the name of your Prezi presentation. For Target, click the bubble next to “New Window”.
When should I use Prezi over PowerPoint?
You need only see a Prezi presentation in action to see it is more fluid, vibrant and generally more impressive than Powerpoint. If Powerpoint is lined paper and a pen, Prezi is a blank canvas and paint. 3D rather than linear, it lends itself to creativity and highly graphical, visually compelling presentations.